First thing you will do

i’m already nervous for that date…L1 and II i didn’t think about it too much until mid august

nothing special … just go out for a nice relaxing dinner ( after shoving my books in a closet in the attic so i never see them again)… the next day is great… my friends have booked me a spa appointment and then its shopping !!! … god bless them :slight_smile:

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but remember folks… it is not over until it is > end of august :slight_smile: Once I walk out of that exam center, other than to pack up my books here, this thing will be out of sight and out of mind until the middle of August. Once I walk out of that ice rink (yes we write in an ice rink in Vancouver) it is out of my hands and my destiny is set. I will enjoy my summer without worrying about this thing one iota.

Big Babbu Wrote: > Once I walk out of that exam center, other than to > pack up my books here, this thing will be out of > sight and out of mind until the middle of August. > Once I walk out of that ice rink (yes we write in > an ice rink in Vancouver) it is out of my hands > and my destiny is set. I will enjoy my summer > without worrying about this thing one iota. BB- same as you. once i walk out of the exam room at 5.05pm that day - I would have done my best, prepared for the exams as best as I could, given life curve balls I get my life back. life is too short worrying for another 2 months - when there is nothing you can do by then. So if you are a worrier - you better put some elbow grease in now and know that you have done the best you could.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > but remember folks… it is not over until it > is > > end of august :slight_smile: > > Once I walk out of that exam center, other than to > pack up my books here, this thing will be out of > sight and out of mind until the middle of August. > Once I walk out of that ice rink (yes we write in > an ice rink in Vancouver) it is out of my hands > and my destiny is set. I will enjoy my summer > without worrying about this thing one iota. BB…I didn’t know you were Canadian. I know you mentioned your from an hr away, so I’m guessing Chilliwack area? Or I guess you could be from Northern Wash state, but then you would write in Seattle SBUX land, no?

Probably going to catch up on that GIPS make sure it stays up there…