Funny things that happened exam day

I think it would quite difficult to find a secluded place and a willing (and desirable) partner to do it with in order to use the “rubber” lol!

hw0799 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the fancy BAII professional cal, the silver color > one, is so hard to push the button that the guy > sat next to me always bang the button, everytime > he did a cal. question, our whole table shaking > like in earthquake, I had a miserable AM and PM > session. > > no bag, ziplock allowed, only bare hand with your > cal. and pencil , rubber, and ID. Some people > still manage to bring their bag (not into the exam > room), I wonder how. I have nothing to read during > the session. > > but it is my habit not studying during the exam > break, just relax so I could avoid panic if found > out something important missing. i love that silver calculator… it makes pushing the button exciting !!..i find the baseline TI calculator buttons quite “slippery” :slight_smile:

no heat for the AM session, outside it’s 10C, rain and windy, inside it was about 5C. Not allowed to stay in the building for the break, we come back, they turned the heat on for the break. turned it off again about 2. at 10.30 or so in the AM some girl’s cell/mobile went off when she went to the washroom, don’t think they let her finish. also, at the end of the AM session, some guy, a Level 2, kept writing after the “put your pencils down”. They took his paper, put a big X thru it and he was toast.

Da-Man Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > K folks, mise well give some laughter and > entertainment to the forum. > > Wrote in Toronto, some clown pulled the fire alarm > just after (thank god) the PM session ended. > Swear there was a dude that shar-ted himself in > the washroom before the PM session. Needless to > say he immediately switched to the toilet line, it > was hilarious. No major distractions other then > the family of birds flying around. I think I saw that dude cleaning himself. He walked out of the stall totally redfaced… Dude f-in stunk, thought I was going to puke… I ended up taking a nervous poop instead.

maile Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no heat for the AM session, outside it’s 10C, rain > and windy, inside it was about 5C. Not allowed to > stay in the building for the break, we come back, > they turned the heat on for the break. turned it > off again about 2. > > at 10.30 or so in the AM some girl’s cell/mobile > went off when she went to the washroom, don’t > think they let her finish. > > also, at the end of the AM session, some guy, a > Level 2, kept writing after the “put your pencils > down”. They took his paper, put a big X thru it > and he was toast. Wow.

in toronto, anyone notice how long the men’s washroom was compared to the women’s? i think every guy was taking a shit. do women poop?

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in toronto, anyone notice how long the men’s > washroom was compared to the women’s? i think > every guy was taking a shit. do women poop? Purely volume. The ratio of men to women was sickening. 20 guys for every girl. More women need to be taking this exam…

Not much to post, but i do thoroughly enjoy the commentary per testing site. Seeing how we are blatantly not permitted to discuss questions, I am happy this post is up here. I was at the DC convention center as well. 1,600 people in one room. I found the trip towards the ONLY exit - two escalators and the stairs - was rather exiciting. I pulled a little cole trickle and “went high” i.e towards the far wall, and snuck in before all those jokers hugging the turns. Let’s just say I had an extra 5 minutes with my flash cards and in that extra five minutes I was able to memorize a formula that popped up on the afternoon session. Kyle Busch drinks wine coolers.

some idiots cell phone went off in tha am session in montreal pretty sure he got written up. how can u possibly forget after 5 + warnings…???

I sat the exam in Nassau, Bahamas. There was some kind of Reggae boom box “going off” outside during the PM session. There were more girls than guys for sure. The ratio increased with the exam level. That sounds very different than what I’m hearing from North America.

Here’s something surprising in The Bahamas. 10 L1, 9 L2, 8 L3. How does that ratio compare to U.S.?

Chicago, there was some kind of roller derby going on in the PM. Wasnt very loud but someone in McCromick place was bowling I think…

At least this year, there was no Toronto FC game next door at BMO Field. I remember the roars after TFC scored two goals (I think that’s all they scored last year…).

The $2 “Goocci” watch my dad bought me in china broke during the afternoon session. Time was about 2/3 finished before I realized it was strange that I had finished almost half of the questions in only 15 minutes. Looking up at the board and seeing the real time I shite myself and started sweating like fat albert in summertime. Things went downhill from there.

I was surprised at the number of people wearing thong sandals and shorts…CFAI suggests dressing in layers. I have nothing against the thong sandals as I own a pair myself and wear it in the summer a lot but for a 6 hour test in air conditioning? I do always get a kick out of the dude with two calculators, screwdriver, battery, 5 mechanical pencils, a dozen conventional wood pencils, 2 two pencil sharpeners, 3 erasers, wristwatch, even smaller screwdriver and battery for the watch.

A guy handed in his exam after exactly 1 -1/2 hour into the test for both morning and afternoon sections. He either got a copy of the exam before hand and didn’t know what he was doing.

My freaking car broke down on the way home…didn’t end up at my house until 10:30 P.M. Not exactly the way I wanted to celebrate.

^^^dude, that sucks. But it will be a funny story when you get your pass in August.

WYM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A guy handed in his exam after exactly 1 -1/2 hour > into the test for both morning and afternoon > sections. He either got a copy of the exam before > hand and didn’t know what he was doing. I hope it was the latter and he deserves a sign of gratitude from all of us for actually finishing the exam. I thank you mystery man.

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^^dude, that sucks. But it will be a funny story > when you get your pass in August. The funnier thing is someone called the cops on me when it got dark. They phoned in that there was someone on the side of the road standing in the dark…obviously they didnt’ see the car. Fun times.