GAME ON!!!!

Good luck sid. I’m not even at LEH and I’m finding it hard to work. Everything is dead quiet today around these parts (in sell-side offices) except for nervous jokes about cost cutting.

can’t sleep…its past mid-night here…need more alcohol

you drinking too sid? i am almost out of my bottle…11.12 here

Good luck Sid.

Best of luck…

A couple months ago, I bought a Bear Stearns roll-up blanket (for camping, outdoors, etc.) on eBay. Cost me only $15. I noticed the shipping address came from the Jefferies office in New York…looks like the guy had the presence of mind to jump ship before it was too late. On the other hand, I was ready to bid up to $50 on this blanket. I figured that would have been the minimum I needed to pay to win it, especially since Bear Stearns polo shirts were regularly going for over $100 and the stress-reliever bears were selling for like $10 a pop. I was delighted when the blanket came in the mail – it’s made of durable, high-quality fleece. Part of me wonders if Bear would have still been around if it spent less time thinking about optimizing blanket design and more time coming up with appropriate hedging strategies.