Gentlemen

There is definitely thrill in the chase and in the conquest (even if it is mutual conquest). I am in a relationship now with a great woman, but I confess that I sometimes miss the thrill of the chase and the satisfaction of having seduced someone new. Not enough to destroy an otherwise satisfying relationship, but enough to feel inconvenienced by occasional temptations that I have to ignore.

Everybody’s intimate personality is unique, and there is something exciting in discovering who that person is and what they are like. Familiarity doesn’t necessarily breed contempt, but it’s hard to recapture that feeling of wonder and mystery after a while. Unless you buy a bunch of wigs and role-play well…

And while you’re back in the early 1970’s via your time machine, pick up some shares of Southwest Airlines and Wal-Mart. Might as well be wealthy too.

^

Gentlemen, I think we caught a live one.

I agree with S2000… Things are easy when people are true to themselves and others too… There’s no need to fake things or be what you are actually not or to not have the courage to be yourself. I don’t think these things can rly take any relationship very far… If all people actually understood this, the divorce rates and heartbreaks would certainly go down… I don’t understand why would girls not admit if they like someone unless there is actually a reason for doing so!

I want to know what rahul has to say…

Did you really not understand my question?

Hey thats me. But I do it cuz it feels good.

+1000

WHERE ARE ALL THE GUYS LIKE YOU???

I’ve learned to never ask a girl about her past. Its a lose lose situation.

senior home?

+1 guys like S2000 are truly extinct

I can’t tell if cfa_student29 is a guy or girl?

I was expecting an in depth analysis even for this mundane question backed by a study of sufficient sample size detailing the fact that women who engage in multiple one night stands show a negative relation when it comes to sexual happiness and satisfaction from Ohai and all we got was this. I am disappoint.

Word.

Would u rather be the one with potential that gets no action right away and has to do a ton of work or the one without potential that bangs immediately?

What a pathetic fag. Does your boyfriend know you post on here?

It’s like I don’t want to be with her if she was that chick and some kind of newborn virgin now.

And then u find yourself on AF posting "why won’t she sleep with me when she’s already had a bunch of one night

stands?" sad

I didn’t understand what you meant by “the opposition.” At first I thought it was some other guy you are competing with for her attention and I thought “what does the opposition thinking you have potential have to do with this picture??”

Then I realized that the only way this makes sense is if you think the woman you are trying to be with is “the opposition.” And with that attitude, there’s no wonder about why her instinct is to run.