Gentlemen

So we agree that you understand the question. So let me ask you this, why did you not answer it? It is a simple yes or no, and perhaps some color if you wish to share. Now, before you continue digging and produce some pc, bs response, let me cut you off and ask you this; why do you attack all my comments? I consider you semi-intelligent so i know you understand this catchy question was less about the first statement and more about potentially leading traffic to the investment section. What is it brother? Talk to me

Married and off the market.

Where do I get those pictures of michael jackson eating popcorn?

Also, in the 1970s.

internet

here you go: http://bit.ly/1cmjjtG

You might brush up on your subtraction.

I got married in 1979.

Hardly.

Also, I think Southwest started trading in 1980.

I answered it earlier. It just took me a while to figure out your question, because it was badly phrased, and I am only semi-intelligent, as you surmised.

I just checked: it turns out I’m not dead.

Haha sir, you are indeed funny! And you’re just like my dad who’s married to my mom for 39 years now and both have been in love for 45 years :slight_smile:

hope your wife has recovered completely and doing great! Cheers

This thread is a clusterfuck.

[quote=“cfa_student29”]

[quote=“S2000magician”]

I second that!

Math is hard !

Southwest has been trading on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “LUV” since sometime in 1977.

my man… ok

The OP brings up a very good point and a common practice. Remember this. If she’s not sleeping with you, she’s sleeping somebody. She’ll even continue to sleep with the ex, or the fwb, while she’s holding out on you, yes, because you have potential. I always preferred to be the ex or the one with benefits. I’ve stepped over flowers into more than one home. Too funny. But never wanted to be the early night guy. Made me very skeptical.

Now that the gay movement has had its day, it’s time to move on to the next frontier: transgendered.

I wonder how many of you dudes will be out banging inverted penises in a drunken stupor. Makes me glad I’m married.

Best advice ever.