Gentlemen

This early? Respect !.

I always feel skeptical about the sustainability of marriage between those who are in their early 20s, especially for guys. Yours might be an exceptional case :). The relationships at these ages are, in my eyes, more of “puppy loves” that some day in the future we will look back and laugh.

Be aware of this 40 year old men in our country.They suffer from mid life crisis and are always trying to be in the good books of young girls.” -Rahul Roy

Ha ha, Kr’s feeling lonely.

It’s ok girl tell us how you feel, what’s your fantasy oh?

I see us on a beach down in Mexico

You can put your feet up, be my senorita

We ain’t got to rush, just take it slowww.

This is sarcasm right? I always thought CVM was like chris brown status

Isn’t chris brown a f@g?

It’s sarcasm.

So much easier said than done. Consider yourself very blessed.

I didn’t delete this becaues it was clear to me it was sarcasm, an attempt to imitate a bigot, rather than a genuine expression of bigotry.

But, please, don’t go there in the future. The F-g word has a status similr to the N-word, and it’s just not necessary to say it. A lot of readers may not have the context to understand why this is in the discussion or tolerated at all, and take away the wrong conclusion that it’s ok to say these kinds of things here.

In the future, the F-g word will make a post or possibly a thread a candidate for deletion.

I suppose those who haven’t been around AF for long wouldn’t see the very obvious sarcasm.

At this rate, there won’t be any words left in a few years.

So sad. Why can’t i think of a single word that offends me?

Why enpower others? Just strengthens the bigot.

to be fair, my sarcasm question was towards CVM wanting to settle down, not the greenie comment. happy 4th btw. lets get this minimum day goin.

Believe me: I do.

Yes, it was sarcasm. As bchad said, it was an attempt to poke fun at bigotry, not to be bigoted itself.

Sorry if that wasn’t self-evident.

I met a woman over the weekend who’s dream is to be a stay at home mom while watching and properly raising the kids her and her good husband have. We talk some more and I find out she has her vajaja pierced along with her chest. On the surface you would have never guessed though.

No respectable man will make a female a housewife while she’s rocking a pierced vajaja before marriage.

Lmao, Greenie took the hook line and sinker! Total sarcasm.

Of course she offered to show you…

If you were a white guy trying to portray a stereotypically black guy on an anonymous Internet forum, what would your view on homosexuality be, I wonder?