Getting Eye F'd by girls....

So ive noticed many of the ladies here seem to be into me (I have no idea why really, but wont question it), and I find myself in situations such as on the train where I keep looking at a girl and we keep catching eachother staring at eachother. Whats the best to do in this situation? Should I give them my business card and say give me a call. Such as on the trian couldve given it to her as I left, or any other ideas?

I’d say toss her the business card, then toss her the Spopppiipipipipiipipisposipsi Sword.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d say toss her the business card, then toss her > the Spopppiipipipipiipipisposipsi Sword. This, with the business card being optional, but the sopisipssipsispsisipspis business sword required.

you smile and go and introduce yourself you dumbf*** lol

Are you sure they are into you? What if they’re just wondering why some creepy guy keeps staring at them?

Are you good looking, tall, and sharply dressed? If so she is physically attracted to you. Even though she might be physically attracted to you approaching on the train is really arkward and any approach will work a limited number of times even though all the guys here think they are god’s gift to women. - a min before you leave for your stop just go up to the girl, look her straight in the eye, and say “i think your pretty, this is my stop, would love to meet up with you sometime, here is my card so the choice is yours”. This works if you are good looking (99.999% of guys would get turn down using this). - start up random converstation, interrupt her in the middle of a sentence, and just say “sorry i didn’t mean to mislead you but I just wanted to hit on you” and say it with a smile if she doesn’t laugh or smile or grim it means just just weirded her out (she was never really attracted to you).

Same as eye f**king in the gym, go up to her, smile, and say “you know you cant look at me like that and not say anything.” If she blushes, just introduce yourself, and then make a sarcastic remark like “You know, I’m usually sitting in this car every morning at 8:00am (or whatever), so I’m not giving you permission to stalk me, but I’ll allow you to look my way from time to time.” She will sense your cocky funny attitude and might make a joke herself like “yeah ok” or “get over yourself” but then usually once you smile and say you’re kidding you could get into a natural conversation about where her stop is, and then have her talk about herself because they love to hear themselves talk.

Do NOT crop dust her. Hold that ish in.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do NOT crop dust her. Hold that ish in. Ya you need to get here back to your place so you can give her the old dutch oven!

I thought we already went over this. If a girl is giving you the eye, that’s a green light to go talk to her. Most attractive women get TOO MUCH attention from men, and find it annoying – they usually are trying to find ways to avoid getting hit on by men they are not interested in (hence the infamous “b!tch shield”). If she is STARING AT YOU that’s a pretty clear sign that she WANTS YOU TO GO TALK TO HER. If you are not a particularly witty or funny guy naturally, just use good eye contact and body language, and try to avoid saying anything stupid or needy, and smile so you don’t seem creepy, and you should be in good shape (make sure you number close if it goes well). I would do this a few stops before you or her get off the train, so that if you bomb, there is a natural out and you don’t have to sit there awkwardly or retreat to the back of the train in defeat. If you can pass the CFA, you can figure this stuff out… come on man, you are giving the rest of the charterholders around here a bad name.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you sure they are into you? What if they’re > just wondering why some creepy guy keeps staring > at them? +1

Cheers bromion, you are probably right, its gotta be easier than the CFA right? I think Im also gonna start pulling some more Barney Stinson like moves!

So I took a girl home Saturday although I didn’t remember giving her my number (I didn’t have hers) I got a text thanking me for a fun night, etc. What is the optimal way to maintain the booty call without setting up any concrete plans for the future? I said “Thanks for participating and keep in touch”.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cheers bromion, you are probably right, its gotta > be easier than the CFA right? You are facing the classic problem that intelligent men face when it comes to women – you are overthinking it. This is one of (but not the only) reason that douche bags are more successful with women on average than intelligent, successful guys – they don’t think at all, they just act. Most success with women comes down to execution and momentum – if you can talk to her without making it awkward, and can keep the ball rolling, you will usually do well. Relax, and take a shot; if she is checking you out, you are already more than half way there.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I took a girl home Saturday although I didn’t > remember giving her my number (I didn’t have hers) > I got a text thanking me for a fun night, etc. > What is the optimal way to maintain the booty call > without setting up any concrete plans for the > future? I said “Thanks for participating and keep > in touch”. Only hang out on off nights – no Friday, no Saturday. Ask her to hang out Wednesday night, for example. It implies you are seeing other, hotter girls on the main event nights (may or may not be true), which will increase her attraction for you. Call infrequently, and have short, delayed text message responses. Don’t talk on the phone for more than a few minutes at a time. Don’t compliment her. Don’t spend a lot of money on her. If she asks about commitment, etc. remain somewhat evasive – if she persists, say that you are dating around, and want to make sure you find the right girl for you. That should work on 8 or 9 out of 10 girls.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So ive noticed many of the ladies here seem to be > into me (I have no idea why really, but wont > question it), and I find myself in situations such > as on the train where I keep looking at a girl and > we keep catching eachother staring at eachother. > > Whats the best to do in this situation? Should I > give them my business card and say give me a call. > Such as on the trian couldve given it to her as I > left, or any other ideas? A recent article I read suggests that just saying “Hello, my name is ____” gets great results as it normally gets the other person to open up. Like bromion said it’s not what you say, just the fact you said it is enough. You don’t even have to go cocky, just normal is absolutely fine. Don’t overdo it.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I took a girl home Saturday although I didn’t > remember giving her my number (I didn’t have hers) > I got a text thanking me for a fun night, etc. > What is the optimal way to maintain the booty call > without setting up any concrete plans for the > future? I said “Thanks for participating and keep > in touch”. How about dropping a note saying “Lets have fun again sometime. I like fun.” And when it is time for some more fun send a text saying “Looking for fun tomo night. Interested? Should be fun.” That implies nothing more than bootycalling.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you can pass the CFA, you can figure this stuff > out… come on man, you are giving the rest of the > charterholders around here a bad name. bromion Wrote: > Most success with women comes down to execution > and momentum – if you can talk to her without > making it awkward, and can keep the ball rolling, > you will usually do well. Relax, and take a shot; > if she is checking you out, you are already more > than half way there. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bromion your insight into hustling is just plain… Insightful. Thanks for being you.

guess the guys here aren’t the type to have long term relationships. all this game… delaying phone calls, only hanging out on your terms, pretending like you don’t care may make her want you but she will never love you.

For the most part i’d say it’s an even split of young guys and married guys on here. I am young, 23, I currently use a rotation of 2-6 girls that I hang out with. Some weekends none hang out. Some weekends I can’t keep up. Some weekends they want to just hang out and not do anything. It’s fun, basically, I am learning that to be in lots of NSA relationships yuo just have to be really social. Act dumber than you usually are and just be gregarious. Girls like it.