gips

terminated in august?

you keeping a spreadsheet:)

so, august, sept or october?

I selected A. August

The manage the money till Oct 20. I selected September. NC

August I think it says in the text that when you are told you lose business, you lose discretion. Therefore last full month was Aug.

But it took 30 days to complete the transition, meaning they probably started selling positions right away, or before end of Sept, so the last FULL month of mgmnt was Aug. (my logic)

i said september. not sure though

Went w Aug, but have no confidence in my answer

September here

I don’t think it can be Auguest - GIPS is VERY STRICT on modifying historical records. If you receive the notification on Sep 20th, there is no way you can go back and remove this portfolio from composite because it is already DONE.

August. Once you have to start liquidating (Sept) it is no longer discretionary. Report the last full month, August. CFAI p. 267 Reading 49

August

The question was, “the portfolio should be dropped at end of” … Isn’t August book already closed? I was thinking from accounting point of view. Maybe I am missing something here.

August

August

august. it does not matter that it will take 30 days to liquidate the position. the point is that it will no longer be managed according to that mandate. and further you have no discretion.

It’s August. This is my field. Once the manager receives notification, they lose discretion. The last full month was August.

deferring to the expert :slight_smile: Aug it is. bosjcm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s August. This is my field. Once the manager > receives notification, they lose discretion. The > last full month was August.

Agust. Last full measurement period. Liquidating starts on Sept 20.