Girls again

Definitely one to tell the proctors at exam time!

Now your boy bodhi is one of those sensitive, empathic instrospective type mufuckahs but i gotta ask you why you sweatin this girl so much. Theres a few things you need to consider; 1 you just spent the whole weekend together, dont you think its time to spend some time apart? Its pretty early in the relationship 2 sweating a broad is a major turn off as previously mentioned, numerous times. 3 your level of insecurity and emotional instability is a major warning sign for potential problems in this relationship and others. Im not saying youre codependant, however if these small issues are bringing up so much anxiety its a really bad sign. Perhaps you should take an inventory of your own level of self confidence and anxiety because if your not okay with these little things all your relationships are going to be shit.

F***in this.

Looks like I got censored. Aw man… you guys notice the other thread, right? The one that says to have sex with the girl from behind and ejaculate on her body?

What other thread?

I’m pretty sure he meant my post at the beginning of this page. Or did somebody else suggest it earlier?

Im back and pleased to say, i was sweating over nothing. it seems things are fine. I dunno, I was just being a pussy as you all say. At least infront of her I havent or dont act this way. Anyway, last night we banged like rabbits and it was awesome!!

… and they all banged happily ever after. The End

Sorry, I was actually referring to that post in this thread, not another thread.

I feel like a worthless omega male after reading this thread. *buries head in sand*

Don’t worry, it’s just the Internet. We are all omegas in real life.