Goals for 2009...

SalZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Sal - Olympic distance tri’s aren’t too bad. > Pretty fun. > > But, I did a half-iron last year and don’t plan on > doing one again . . . haha - that hurt (especially > when it is 98 degrees outside) > > > Philip - > Thats great that you competed in the Half. I ran > the Chicago marathon first time last year (and it > was cancelled). However, I managed to complete > with 6 less toe nails…had not prepared!!So, > like you, never running a marathon again. > > Why I chose the Olympic was cuz its humanly > possible with the CFA Prep without losing focus. > Im in Chicago so winter training is out question > for me else it will be too time consuming > logistically. > > I need a goal to stay fit. Just going to the gym > doesnt cut it for me… > > Did you complete the Half while in the CFA prep > mode or before you decided on the path to the > CFA? > > Cheers. I did the half while preparing for the CFA L1 in the fall of '07. I made it to the finish line of the half but not L1 that year. Took a break and took it again a year later (earlier this month). Training is time consuming, so I didn’t train too much and just rode my road bike to work and then jumped on the treadmill every morning as we had a gym there, etc (used to live in N. Virginia).

homie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All women don’t want to work. They just won’t come > out and say it. Congratulations - you know nothing about women :slight_smile:

Nice! kevin0118 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Same thing we do every year…TRY TO TAKE OVER > THE WORLD!!

I’m working full-time and will be taking ~full MBA course load this year (including all this summer) so that I can graduate from MBA program and sit for level 3 (not taking this year due to school load) June 2010 and hopefully never take another exam for the rest of my life! I’m also going to be asking for a promotion in the next couple weeks, so we’ll see how that goes.