good luck with results everyone

Also, quite funny that in China, if you fail your College English Test (CET), you can not graduate and will not receive your degree, but You can fail your Chinese class all you want. self-hating?

Not to further a fight, but I feel greatly compelled to make a point here regarding:

“But having a wife definitely means you’re not racists. You’re sharing her race in your off springs.”

This sounds logical but is NOT true, racism is not logical. I know two cases where one person is married to an Indian person but is still harboring racial judgement. Another case with a Asian-Caucasian couple where one is still making racial jokes at the other and thinks it’s funny.

Off springs doesn’t matter, with prejudice, you can segment “your family” from the “other” group of people you think are weird and inferior to yourself.

In the wake of the mass shooting at a historical black church in Charleston, South Carolina (USA) last week that left 9 African Americans dead during church service, racism is still very much alive…

CFAI should add more diversity training, epecially gender professionalism to their “Ethics” that is more practical to the industry than their recent mumbo-jumbo on the exam.

We have similar emphasis on English in the UAE. We acknowledge the fact that for the past 200 years, English has been the language of science, technology, business and hip hop. Some societies are open to the world and consider world contributions as aggregate human contributions.

On China, we should give them credit for their tremendous achievements in the past decade. They became a prominent world power. They still have some issues (all countries do) but their issues are getting less and are getting eclipsed by their achievements.

On my last reply to you, I was just teasing you.