GOT: Episode 3 (SPOILERS)

Lol what did y’all expect the first episode had demon white walkers from the get go. It’s a fantasy at the end of the day. They killed all the scheming bad people. When in reality those who do stuff like that are in positions of power and we all need to work with them to combat a greater threat. China

Thousands of years ago there came a night that lasted a couple of hours. A lot of extras died, as well as some secondary characters with resolved arcs… In that darkness the White Walkers walked, and just dramatically stood in front of a kid in a wheelchair until an assassin stabbed the king. Then they all died and the sun came out.

[video:https://youtu.be/GI7zy1PTMp0]

This guy explains it so well again (like he did for SW TLJ). Unbelievable, the series is ruined…

Anyone who read books knows the series was over after HBO changed Reek storyline

Good call.

Yo, STL, are leaks true?

I try to avoid any leaks. Besides, not sure how I’d know?

I thought the Starbucks cup was a great twist though.

And, for the first time this season I got really pissed off. Jon telling Ghost to get lost…wtf? Thought he traded up for a dragon and now he’s got nothing. Serves him right.

Well at least Gendry got to bone his gf who he thought was a dude until pretty recently.

TBF, he really just prefers horses. Don’t worry on Ghost though, there’s a deleted scene.

Yeah, she dissed him but the Baratheon’s are back!

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/we-did-the-math-for-the-next-game-of-thrones-battle-so-you-dont-have-to-2128149.html

i mean it looks like cersei has the advantage. dany down to 1 lonely dragon. no dothraki army. and just the survivors of battle of the bastards and the fight at witnerfell.

Can Dany strap on some armor on that last dragon?

I thought we were going into fan fic territory for a second.

TBF, post season 4 GoT is basically fan fiction.

What coffee was in the cup? Melissande’s decapuccino

Starbucks is popular even in Westeros. Damn man I’m still pissed that they killed littlefinger. It’s cuz of that snitch ass bran

Coffee cup is evidence that the whole show is a VR or LARP. Possibly a dream of a dog or ADD kid.

LARP AF get together? I think i am onto something

Nery = Podrick (amiright?)

bitcoin cuckold guy = Jorah