GOT: Episode 3 (SPOILERS)

I think Pod has better game, and hotter rod, or so they say

no way. pod doesnt know how to spit game. i think those pros just like his rod. he doesnt spit game.

The great euron Greyjoy. Slayer of dragon and the greatest naval commander that destroyed the dornish skanks. Dany missed out on a very eligible bachelor.

She has a crash on only guy she cant get.

you know how it works

i mean honestly for the sake of peace. i wouldnt mind getting with dany even if we were related. i do my duty to the booty.

This show is trying to set up Euron as the main villain now. He’s just some drunk pirate guy, but is somehow building a lot of ships from nowhere, raise large armies, and also shoot dragons in the sky on the first try. He also managed to sneak up on another ship fleet in the ocean somehow. It seems pretty rushed. The ending can’t just be a battle with this weird dude. They’ll have to raise some surprise villain, like Daenarys becomes evil or something.

Also, I think the dragons are dying too easily now after they built them up for so many seasons. The first one was like, oh shit, they killed the dragon. Now, the guy can shoot some spears off a ship and hit them. If it was that easy all along, then what is so great about dragon.

i mean honestly all these mistakes is from the supposed genius dwarf that constantly sought for peace when they had the advantage. if dany just came in with the dragons right away b4 cersei had time to build up an army and the tech to counter the dragons, all would have been united from the get go. her commanders at the battle of winterfell were retarded as well. lets make our last stand here? lets charge at night when we dont have visibility? lets build a small shitty ditch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA5mJRFaI8c

anyways aegon conquered westeros with 3 dragons and a small tiny army. dany failed with the same amount of dragons and a dothraki horde.

This is going to be the episode that sets it all . Get ready

Who knew horses just magically appear

Hey STL… remember way back when we noticed The Hound/ Logan Ninefingers parallels? Kinda died the same too… :wink:

well interesting that they had to justify dany’s madness with the death of a dragon adn a friend

i see nothign wrong with what dany did. great conquerors made examples of many cities to act as a detterent.

alexander did it to thebes and tyre.

romans did it to carthage and masada.

the mongols who prolly represent the dothraki. slaughtered a lot of people as an example.

https://www.toptenz.net/10-brutal-facts-merciless-genghis-khan.php

anyways sometimes a small sacrifice should be made to bring unity and peace.

we must remember that the us dropped 2 atomic bombs even though victory was already assured. we just did it to make an example.

Logan didnt die… r u serious? Wait… you didnt read other novellas?

great episode, especially Euron/Jaime showdown i mean… really?

Nery, what happened to your “children are the future” attitude?

when you are conquering another country they are not your children. they have a diffrent culture and lifestyle that must be wiped out and assimilated by the superior culture.

they must learn to eat chipotle. and watch monday night footbal. and love ariana grande and i guess bts.

Ah ok. I got it. So we must protect children, unless they are from a different race or culture, in which case, they should be exterminated for the greater good. Truly these are words to live by.

if there are too many of them and they are too rebellious. its often the best policy in order to retain control.

nowadays major countries dont conquer other nations so its not common, plus most countries have a pretty homogenized culture. but when countries split up or new countries form, this is often the go to policy.

Does Jon kill Danny or the reverse?

Arya might kill Danny

Yes… he came back in The Red Country but was pretty much assumed dead at the end of the 1st Law Trilogy after hurling himself out of a tower during an impossible to win battle with rivals he had a long history with. I have to admit it has been long time since I read the books. I guess the similarities are a stretch :confused: