Got into an usc mba!

I’ll rep Af and let them know!

Congratulations!

My grandfather was a professor of education at USC.

USC? How hacksaw can you get? I wouldn’t even consider anything other than UTSA or Harvard.

low key im never moving from la. there was only 3 places id consider. ucla, usc, and irvine. anyways, all i need now is a cpa and we’re basically eskimo bros.

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:

UTSA sounds like what people say when they’re trying to simulate techno music…UTSA UTSA UTSA

Congrats! Are you going to return to the college lifestyle? I hear they have great parties at USC!!

1 Like

Isn’t there one on the beach that’s supposed to be an elite school? Pepperdine, I think? I hear it has a good MBA. (But being not a typical b-school student, nor a Californian, I am speaking way outside my area of expertise.)

All jesting aside, congrats on the USC gig.

Prolly not. Fiancé a bit worried. But I really doubt I’ll be going to any parties.

oh yea its a good a school. kind of a clusterfuck commute. plus super expensive.

Congrats, man! USC is definitely in the top 3 as far as baddies go, so that counts for something.

ty. im not there to meet hotties though!

^ liar

1 Like

Over under? I say 2 months

i have been with fiance for 4 years now. i have not cheated on her in the last 2.5 to 3 years. at this point i have a much better track record.

Little longer. I’ll give him 5 months. Assuming he starts in August, he’ll have classes with a crop of fresh graduates who will want to have group study sessions before December finals… And those group study sessions will turn into one-on-ones

Perhaps you would be better off if you were able to terminate that sentence at “her”.

3 Likes

Yea but most of that time was during LoCkDoWnS mijo! Now you going to be out all day with them baddies in the club MBA

1 Like

ay mijo tryig to jump to front office?

fair point. but im also older and fatter now. anyways i dont know what im doing. the story i told them though is im hoping to switch to tech. would be nice to network with some rich folks though.