Grand Theft Auto 5

Damn. I’m only about 25% through.

out of curiosity, once you own the golf club for $150M. what does it do? does it just generate your income more and more and that’s it? So there’s no real end to the game and you just go around doing whatever?

There’s an end to the main story line but you continue to play after that. But you’ve hit on why people love GTA so much. There’s really no end to it. You just go around and do whatever you want.

As far as what you get for owning the golf course, as the owner you don’t have to pay green fees.

Edit: Btw, has anyone played golf or tennis yet? I haven’t tried either but I hear they’re both great. As in, would make great stand-alone sports games great.

I heard the same thing. I heard the golf mini game is awesome!

I’ve played both golf and tennis. Very fun games, especially tennis. It also increases your character’s strength when you play those sports.

I finished the main story because I played it all weekend lol. But it took me a week, some guys were done in like 3-4 days. Yikes.

This game has exceeded my expectations though. The gameplay is so dynamic and fresh. I love the random events. Some guys tried to steal a bicycle from this kid so I got it back for him. A couple weeks later, I get an email from him saying that he is rich and he gave me $100k worth of stock in his company. Then while playing as Trevor in the desert, I ran into this guy in prison overalls who flagged me down while I was driving. Next thing I knew, he pulled out a gun and told me to get out the car!!! Escaped prisoner I’m guessing lol. This game is just too much

That does sound pretty cool. too many games are just so predicatable these days. just like movies. I can practically guess what happens next in tons of movies out there.

like Avatar.

^ Such a deductive mind! It’s no wonder you’re SS ER out in NYC! Now tell me something, what will Apple open at tomorrow morning?

Itera loves choose your own adventure books.

Just made $17 mill on a trade in the market lol!!! Only invested around 8 mill as well. Now I’m going to buy a few more businesses and wait for another good trade.

Is it possible to have multiple games? My roommate wants to play too, but I don’t want him to go ahead and do missions I haven’t done. He already took over my main storyboard, so I want to make a new one. Is this possible?

Yes, you can just create a new save file for him and separate the two.