Greatest quotes ever

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

Be excellent to each other.

#Bill&Ted

“The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.” ―Benjamin Graham

“We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.” ―Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“And so tyranny naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme form of liberty” ―Plato

“If you see fraud and don’t shout fraud, you are a fraud.” ―Nassim Nicholas Taleb

“just the tip” - unknown

“I’m smart enough to know I’m dumb”

Richard Feynman

The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton - Turd Furgeson

^^^^

good one rawraw. LOL

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Lol!

The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.

It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. - George Washington.

Anything said by Bill Murray or Patrick Bateman.

“Chad put in the filter for a reason. Stop circumventing it. The next time, I’ll pass this along to Chad, and it’s likely he’ll ban you.” - S2000magician

This one just really closes out strong…

“I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there’s ever been. There’s no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I’m Alexander, he’s no Alexander. I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston,I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.”

• Mike Tyson

^I normally don’t do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them first. So you shouldn’t talk anymore. Unless you want to…you know…

^ Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

^ I’ll **** you til you love me ******!"

Actually, I think Joe Louis coined this phrase. Tyson just made it famous.

Well played.

“Surely you’re joking, Mr. Feynman!”… fun read. He would’ve been a blast to hang out with.