GUACAMOLE!!!

I’ve had guacamole made table side! That’s what got me making it at home!!! :heart:

George does just that at Blue Agave.

:heart: :+1:

For the uninitiated: https://cuberule.com/

After reading that, I hope I didn’t brain my damage.

I bought some green, rock hard avocados on Saturday just before a road trip. I checked them last night and I think they are at peak ripeness for guac!!! :+1: :heart:

ETA: Avacado on toast!!! Yum yum!!!

Say what?!? Nerdy, two words for you, lamb biryani. No curry, just the food of kings, complex flavors and textures, served on plates like civilized cuisine. Unlike south indian food, which is tasty, but very simple food, often served on banana leaves. smh, leaves…

Thats a Terducken.

Avocados were on sale last Sunday. I bought a bag of green, rock hard avocados and set them next to some bananas to ripen. 6 days later, they are rubbery and flavourless. :unamused: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :poop:

I bought another bag of green, rock-hard avocados today! I will see if the ripen nicely in the next few days. :avocado: :pray:

I’ve never made my own guacamole. Lately, I’ve been seeing this woman who apparently loves guacamole. I call hipster and wannabe artist. Please advise, tanks!

Way cheaper than avocado toast!!! :avocado: :yum: :yum: :yum:

I buy mini packs of guacamole at Costco. It’s pretty good

The avocados ripened very nicely!!! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Avocabroosss

Bag of 4 green rock hard avocados for $2.99 CDN!!! They are ripening next to some bananas!!!

Avocados are on sale for $1.88 CDN per bag at Metro!!! The price is amazing, but I’ve been burned before by cheap avocados!!! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Burned again by cheap avocados!!! One was waaaay overripe and the others were flavourless and rubbery!!! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :poop: :nauseated_face:

Just turn it to a shakeee

I dunno: chewy, rubbery, flavourless does not inspire my confidence. :unamused: :angry: :imp: