GUACAMOLE!!!

Add sugar lol

You’re really having a hard go with the avocados, eh? Try mashing them up, add some salt, pepper, lime juice, garlic powder and bam. Guacamole. You can dip your chips in there, or even add on your burger. It’s a versatile and tasty addition to many appetizers and main dishes.

Duuuuuude, I tried: no amount of mashing would have saved these ***********!!! They sat next to a bunch of bananas for a good 5-6 days and they were just :poop:!!! I bought some about 3 days ago and another bunch today. I’ll give 'em some quality time with the bananas and will keep my fingers crossed!! :roll_eyes: :crossed_fingers:

You need to find an avacado plug

The avocados ripened nicely and I had avocado toast for brekkie!!! :yum: :avocado: :bread:

Have you tried avocado deviled eggs? Basically your favorite deviled eggs recipe with avocado added into the topping. Or cut an avocado in half, crack an egg into a bowl, add a bit of ham, onion, cheese, and stir: put the mixture into the avocado pit hole, top with a bit of parsley, and bake for 10-12 minutes.

Excellent.

1 Like

The avocados I bought a few days ago have ripened nicely!!! Looking forward to avocado toast tomorrow!!! :avocado: :yum: :yum: :yum:

this man got the guac

1 Like

I think you need a name change

Carbs will always be a part of my life, but I make room for guacamole too!!! :bread: :baguette_bread: :sandwich: :taco: :burrito: :stuffed_flatbread: :ramen: :beer:

Bought a bag of 6 for $2.88 CDN!! They are sitting next to the bananas for a good ripening as I type!!! :avocado: :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My local Asian market had bags of 5 avocados for $2.99. I had to pitch one cuz it was all mushy and eeeeeeevil on the inside!!! :nauseated_face: The other 4 are slowly ripening next to some bananas.

Well. I had to pitch the other 4 cuz they were nasty!!! :nauseated_face: :scream: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I chanced it with another bag of 6 last week. The guac was superb!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum:

Recipe?

I always just dump a can of Rotel in, but I’m sure S2000 would scoff at that.

Not really, but then I’m not a fan of guacamole.

I like avocados, I like tomatoes and lime juice and so on, but I’ve never liked them mashed all together.

My wife and younger son (you remember Rhys) are big fans, however.

Got another bag of 6 for $2.99!! :yum: :avocado:

Whether mashed in a bowl, spread on toast or wrapped in a burrito, nothing delights the taste buds and satisfies hunger quite like food.

1 Like

Made some more guacamole today!!! :yum:

I bought a bag of 10 avocados, most of which are green and rock hard. My plan is to use some for guac and freeze the others!!! :crossed_fingers: :neutral_face: