Happy 4th of July! 2020z medical question and auto question

That’s why we imported you for ops nerdy. Anyhow once you have a nice home you’ll learn why that isn’t true. Wealthy homes in those countries are still garbage quality, the labor sucks. I’ve completely stopped bottom bidding stuff to immigrant contractors after lessons learned on contractors. I don’t do plumbing but it’s funny to hear you simps worried about unplugging a battery.

Not shitting jus complaining that their prices do not reflect what they are worth.

My aunt is worth 20m usd in the Philippines and believe Me she chooses to stay there for a reason. That’s prolly worth more than your entire clan. You’ve never had domestic help. Trust me. It is a very different feeling.

Nerdy people in my immediate family are from a neighboring country to that and worth double digit multiples of that. They parents stay there and are dependent on servants too but their home and lifestyle is still trash compared to upper class in the US for the same reasons I laid out above. The parents will die there but the kids all took the wealth and bailed to the US. Take from that what you will.

I have a dozen spare batteries in my garage and my three year old son changes the oil.

On certain cars, especially German, you’re supposed to get the new battery registered to the car with a special computer.

I stick to ~15 year old Japanese imports

lol i dont know. they are your people. you should ask them. imo

1. you make your money at countries with high wages and high equality. places like the philippines, you can come from ateneo (harvard of the philippines) with a computer science degree, and you will still be paid 15k per year. yep its that bad. and the quality of these programmers are top notch. literrally my mom 5x her salary on the move to the us.
  2. but once your money is able to make more money than your wages, you are better off in countries where everything is cheap and unequal. less competition is the best way to make money. the only way you can make money in the philippines is through business or connections. and id rather take my chances with that. you know how volatilite children are. they are more likely to be your biggest disappointments.

It doesn’t matter, when BS changes his battery, he’s already figured out how to hack that German computer (he learned himself online) to register the battery through his iPhone. It’s simple, really, and anyone can do it. Much easier (and cheaper) than having a real expert do it.

Between that, and being an armchair Wikipedia expert on everything from firearms to motorcycles and foreign languages and espionage and tech (not to mention being the best, very best, investor), one wonders how there is time to post very high quality content here, and I’m talking specifically, via the BS account.

Clearly if you have a BMW and feel that is necessary, then go for it, but for any other brand it’s clearly a simple swap. On the other hand you have some insecure people who divert into an unprompted defense of their fragile manhood (while declaring themselves secure) because someone points out how easy changing a battery is. Now apparently you need “experts” to avoid a “hack job”. It’s becoming increasingly obvious some folks here have never popped a hood and that’s fine but no need for all the posturing. It really is a simple two minute task, no need to rant and ramble about white gloves and special calls to have the techs come swap a battery (just do it on a standard service) blah blah blah.

DOW, we are posting the same amount in the same thread, no need to go full menopausal and start flailing around about motorcycles, guns, and something or other about languages or some such. Yes, the guy who is an investment professional may be good at investing, particularly in a forum filled with the mid office types.

These are not wildly impossible skills. Although if I found changing a car battery to be too tall a hill to climb and spent my time counting pennies having other interests and skills may seem fantastical. It is on the other hand a bit flattering to see how you view me.

Edit: And before you get sensitive, I am just giving you what you’re attempting to dish out and no long term harm nor foul intended.

I mean you’re missing the broader point here though Nerdy. Being rich in those countries sucks. In my example, you ride around Jakarta with a bunch of ultra high net worth individuals with buildings named after them at the universities and that’s great and all, but ultimately you’re being ferried around a sh*thole. It’s garbage, pollution, insane traffic and abysmal living conditions outside the gates (the flip side of the servitude). And the mansions are these stucco facades because once you’re in the higher value build they have to import everything so the cost of building goes up and the ultimate result is just far worse from a workmanship standpoint, half the mansions are in some state of disrepair as a result (shortage of really skilled labor and probably the climate). Like I said, the kids all leave.

You’re right, it’s easier to be on top there, but you’re ultimately on top of a mess and its why the old guard won’t leave. Maybe because it’s foreign to me I’d prefer to feel upper class average in a $3M house in the US than like aristocracy in the same house in the Phillipines or elsewhere. I just think it’s one of those concepts where reality isn’t what you envision it.

No sensitivity at all, and don’t worry, I’m completing all the paperwork for the butthurt complaint process. All you need to do is sign.

:popcorn:

side note a change in e350 benz battery takes 30 minutes at least. i know cuz autozone did not want to change it. lol. anyways that aaa guy who told me to go to autozone will regret that.

Docusign plz

False, I just watched the battery change video on it as a sanity check. Same as any other car, maybe he was confused by the two batteries but they’re well placed.

lol well im getting it replaced today. i’ll report back. that triple a guy has no incentive to do it slow. he wants to leave as much as me.

Glad to hear that mom and car are okay. Glad you got to barbecue some burgers and hot dogs.

Certainly, just sent you the PDF. Please note — allow 3-5 business days for the circular filing of all complaints. Best, The Management

Not gonna lie, I was flabbergasted the first time I opened a Challenger’s hood and there was no battery in the engine bay.

Battery in the trunk makes it hella easier to jump off on the road though.