Happy Birthday Taiwan

This 10/10 let’s wish happy birthday to Taiwan, a magnificent country, full of great people, good vibes and everything that is good in the world.

Taiwan numba one in Asia, and top 3 worldwide by a large margin.

PS: China great too but not numba one.

TAIWAN NUMBA WAAAAAAAN

Are you making fun of the way people from Taiwan talk? Not very socially sensitive of you.

I gotta sweet Taiwanese chick she go lo mein

11/10 with rice

idk if youve seen the video but youtube Taiwan #1, apparently if you say it in a taiwanese accent it REALLY pisses Chinese people off.

Cool people.

cmon the accent has nothing to do with it… it is that they have a hard time accepting that Taiwan is a country, also hong kong not china gets them too lol

yes i agree thats why they freak out, but i think the ridiculous accent either further angered them or they didnt pick it up at first.

They did then say China number 1, Taiwan number 2, Russia number 3, USA number 4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Jones

his bday is July 26

Gina rules. Hong Kong and Taiwan will forever bow to their master

I went on a few dates with a very nice woman from Taiwan. PhD in music. Lovely pianist. Great person. Too old for me but because of her, I think very well of the taiwanese.

When Chad starts accepting advertisement revenue from PRC state endorsed test preparation companies, this thread will be the first to be deleted.

When? Im sure chad has been begging them to spend here, he certainly doesnt care about this thread and to be frank, i dont see anything special about it. It would be a loss like the Giants next week, or the week after, or the week after that.

Yep, going to be a lot of losses for the G-Men this year. Probably next year too as they transition from Eli to whichever franchise QB they get 1 or 2 in the upcoming draft.

just fyi, if she has a bro, she doesnt inherit shit. lol

My internet did become more unstable since I posted the first message. Maybe coincidence… but just in case

To whoever is watching me, know that I in no way dislike Prc, I actually think it is an amazing place full of smart and kind people and also has the best culinary in the world. Cheers

FTFY

You wack eicholhorn

einhorn is a man!