Have you started?

Guys, please post the date you have started (or going to start) studying for this year Level III exam. Thanks!! It will be next Monday for me.

Week after Thanksgiving Didn’t really get going until after New Year’s

Feb -09

Two weeks ago.

starting already pepsis, it’s more than 60 days away!! you must be crazy.

starting already pepsis? it’s more than 60 days away!! you must be crazy.

Is this a joke? I started in January for Gods sake. Are you insane?

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this a joke? I started in January for Gods > sake. Are you insane? Shhhh, the more people who start this late and still sit for the exam the better for the rest of us :wink:

started about 20 days ago. Just finished SS10

I finished my first run through the material last night, I start my review today. Started material on 11/1/08

Gosh, I am so behind. I started 4 weeks ago. I will be done with the third books from schweser this weekend. I have 2 or 3 more weeks for the other 2 books. I hope to be able to do practice exams all over May. I have 6 exams from schweser and 5 past real exams for a totoal of 11 exams. 2.5 exams for week in May.

Pepsis… you are truly a sadist to ask this question on AF… With apologies to those who really didn’t care to hear this: I started in October, but really didn’t get out of the first book or two until early January. Since then it’s been 10+ hours / week.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I finished my first run through the material last > night, I start my review today. > > Started material on 11/1/08 Dude! I am so jealous of you, but I am planing to finish this weekeed and start my review. I might not pass but I will have no complain about myself because i know that I will give all and ready when the time is come. Unless that someone is supersmart and do not have kids and a job. You cannot pass level 3 witouth putting time to it., Period and full stop. You can pass L1 if you smart with 1 month of studying, 2 months for L2 but NOT L3, particularly with the essay session. Good luck alien:-)

Also, ppl that I really trust on that blog has even start before me like plyon, Bankin’, Smarshy, mcpass, GetSetGo ( this guy is test for knowlege freak), McLeod81, maratikus etc.

Also, ppl that I really trust on that blog has even start before me like plyon, Bankin’, Smarshy, mcpass, GetSetGo ( this guy is test for knowlege freak), McLeod81, maratikus etc. mwvt9 don’be jaelous, I won’t let you down. You have been very helpfull as well:_)

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pepsis… you are truly a sadist to ask this > question on AF… With apologies to those who > really didn’t care to hear this: I started in > October, but really didn’t get out of the first > book or two until early January. Since then it’s > been 10+ hours / week. OK, I stated in October too. I was just afraid to admit that in case people started to make fun of me.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 don’be jaelous, I won’t let you down. You > have been very helpfull as well:_) Thanks for acknowledging my insecurities tibwa. : )

I think I started in September, finished reading through material by the end of December. Haven’t done much since then.

Started in November, finishing the first read hopefully this week. Cannot remember a single word/formula of what I’ve read so far… this thing is a beast. Praying for things to come together during review/practice…

Started third week of January. Will be done the first read through material in 2.5 weeks. Then review for 7 weeks.