Hedge fund manager

craptastic -> fantastic word

kkent, thanks for your advice. Here is the thing. I’ve been on this site for few years now. I know there are a few grown up pros who would only go for the meat. I rarely post on this site. I did however cast few bones to see how many chatterbox I hook. I swear I never lose laughter for these sober krusty the clown wannabes.

I can’t tell if this guy is serious or not.

oasys Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kkent, thanks for your advice. Here is the thing. > I’ve been on this site for few years now. I know > there are a few grown up pros who would only go > for the meat. I rarely post on this site. I did > however cast few bones to see how many chatterbox > I hook. I swear I never lose laughter for these > sober krusty the clown wannabes. Do you forget to take meds recently???

oasys Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kkent, thanks for your advice. Here is the thing. > I’ve been on this site for few years now. I know > there are a few grown up pros who would only go > for the meat. I rarely post on this site. I did > however cast few bones to see how many chatterbox > I hook. I swear I never lose laughter for these > sober krusty the clown wannabes. This is hilarious!!!

No need to. Some of you like discount Sandall are giving us the best meds I can get. They are giving us (my coworkers included) the laughter.

Oasys, they’re not laughing at Sandall; they’re laughing that you had to ask what a hedge fund was…

there is no way english is this guy’s first language. this is way too funny.

I think this guy is a joker from Ibankingoasis.

His messages are hilarious. I used to teach ESL and I still can’t understand what the hell he is writing about.

I used to attend ESL and I still can’t understand…

Discount Sandall huh? I’m not even sure if that’s an insult…I like sandals, and I certainly have nothing against discounts.

Wünderbar! Me think we caught boat full of sober krusty the clown wannabes for today. I’ll bring few more bones later.

“To answer the orignal questions: No, the dream of a finance pro is to make as much $$$ as possible regardless of the post.” Well said.

I’m bored already. Someone chime in.

so whats the answer to the op’s question? im too lazy to google because i have to study for L1

I’m back~. Bryant, you got it. I’m the hiring manager at Ibankingoasis and I got plenty of bones to hire some of the clowns here. BigNodgemydaddy, PMSwannab, kevinthefob, here is the ESL you’ll understand. God damn you and your mama. Now that’s hilarious. Randal the Vandal, you want an insult? fck you and get the park out of my discount store. Skilletonaire have some candle lit meal with wegowaybrokeback. Oh God damn you and your families as well.

Oasys, you’re the best. I’m actually laughing pretty hard at my computer right now…thanks for that…

awright you owe me a holy cow curry dinner.

I’m having trouble deciphering which demographic oasys is trying to imitate… Citing ESL attendees as FOB is of east asian culture… “Get the park out” has a little bit of Korean accent… “owning a discount store” has a little bit of Indo-Pak flavor and using “God-Damn” profusely…I don’t even know where that came from. nevertheless, keep up the good work oasys!! Maybe a hedgefund will hire you as the corporate jester