help! PCP investigation. What can I do?

Ha-ha. I’m not. Our nation has (and had) some brilliant math minds, but general math education is pretty awful unfortunately.

^ Really? Last night I happened to read a bio of a maths professor (not a Hungarian) who studied maths at Eötvös University (Budapest) and currently teaches at Yale. So I thought that maths education was pretty strong over there, even in general.

Back to the main topic, I still cannot understand why cameras are not used in test centers. They would definitely save time and efforts of both sides (CFAI vs candidates) in accusing/defending. I remember even the conservative country like Russia did install cameras at more than 90,000 voting centers in their presidential election a couple of year ago.

You should wear eye distraction blocker !!!

http://www.clicknewz.com/1697/finding-your-focus/

I can’t comment Eötvös’ Mathematics faculty it might be brilliant (I’m proud if so). I just have a degree in Commerce so by general level of math I was refferring to high school level. I changed countries (from Romania to Hungary) at 15, 10th grade, and for the last 3 years of high school all we learned from math had been covered in Romania in secondary school (I mean grades 5 to 8 I’m not sure how we call it properly in English).

True this was early 1990s. But I doubt it developed too much since then.

I agree on the cameras. Also have people sit a bit farther from each other. We are so crowded really, uncomfortably close.