herrrrre they coooomeee!

Get ready! HOOOLD! HOOOOOLD!!! HOOOOLLLDDD!!!

should i use Schweser or Stalla skip?

if they think its a game, play with em right?

Like Walmart at 4am on Black Friday.

Which level do u think is harder 1, 2 or 3? and why?

Great, I get to meet all my new friends who will be taking the exam with me next year. Yay!

how many hours do i need to study? i just passed and want to get started, which SS should I begin with? where can i find old essay exams?

“its like caddie day at the pool” I forgot who said that last year but I thought it was spot on.

My classic one is " will you pass? (0 - 100%)"

let 'em enjoy it, passing L2 is a huge accomplishment. I have no problem with 'em coming in and doing the touchdown dance.

these are all normal questions to ask , no problems with me., will try to help them.

yeah I dont think most people have a problem with it. but there is always some new poster that aggravates everyone. Last year some recent passer was like, “If you L3ers fail will it be the worst thing ever?” and he got his head bitten off. The thing is they are all pumped and excited and we are still sitting on tacks.

Passing Level II is a pretty big deal. I’m gonna wait a few days before I go all Buzz Killington on them.

i agree.

At least they can help liven up l3 forum until we got our results.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > let 'em enjoy it, passing L2 is a huge > accomplishment. I have no problem with 'em coming > in and doing the touchdown dance. +1

we come in peace :slight_smile:

As Austin Powers would say… Yeah Baby!!! Passed L2 and I’m ready to start poking around in the big-boys forum.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “its like caddie day at the pool” > > I forgot who said that last year but I thought it > was spot on. Brilliant, I wonder which one will drop the chocolate bar in the pool (i.e. be that one guy that pisses off all the L3 takers waiting for their marks) Congrats to everyone though, it’s definitely a great feeling so enjoy it.

Congrats peeps.