herrrrre they coooomeee!

Here I am L3 forum!!! WOW I wanted this so badly!!

this will do! i can get used to this forum :slight_smile: good luck to all the June’11 takers. i imagine you all are like PoW’s who are immune to CFAI torture method of ‘emailing results’! but when you do pass do you move to the back office (no pun intended) or general discussion forum? this site is like crack for me, so i can’t imagine anyone ever completely leaving it!

congrats to everyone who passed and welcome to the level III forum. huge accomplishment!

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here I am L3 forum!!! WOW I wanted this so > badly!! Well done Sumz, I remember you from the googlegroup.

This feels…good. Good luck to you current L3’s waiting on results.

congrats especially to those who had failed level 2 once before. It’s not a battle of intelligence…It’s a battle of attrition:)

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This feels…good. Good luck to you current L3’s > waiting on results. Congrats Chuck! I guess the Vegas trip paid off for both of us… will go to Vegas again next yr, lol.

Feels like a fresh start here. Congratulations to all level II AFers. I can’t express how relieved I am. No more quant, economics, FRA n corp fin. YAY :smiley:

Yes! I felt the same way regarding the Quant section! Congratulations on a tough exam.

nm

Hello, I am an Indian working in IT and want to transfer to Finance. I have passed CFA level 2. Is CFA for me?

Haha Level III guys have jokes…I passed Level II and I’m stoked. However I really dont care what III is like yet until I want to study which I am not doing until the new year. I’m just gonna enjoy this one for a while…gl with your exam results guys

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This feels…good. Good luck to you current > L3’s > > waiting on results. > > > Congrats Chuck! I guess the Vegas trip paid off > for both of us… > will go to Vegas again next yr, lol. Hahahaha Nice Man!! We’ll have to do it again next year for sure!

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sumz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Here I am L3 forum!!! WOW I wanted this so > > badly!! > > Well done Sumz, I remember you from the > googlegroup. Thanks :slight_smile: Good Luck for your L3 result! :slight_smile:

v11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feels like a fresh start here. Congratulations to > all level II AFers. I can’t express how relieved I > am. > > No more quant, economics, FRA n corp fin. > > YAY :smiley: Uhh… have you seen the L3 curriculum?

Thanks to all the L3 candidates that understand our excitement. Good luck and hope that the next couple of weeks pass by quickly for you.

v11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feels like a fresh start here. Congratulations to > all level II AFers. I can’t express how relieved I > am. > > No more quant, economics, FRA n corp fin. > > YAY :smiley: Instead you get bond immunization, estate tax formulas, subjective IPS questions and esoteric behavioral finance terms.

sumz, chuckrox8, congrats, know you guys from Level 2 2010.

herrrrre i coooooooooooomeeee!!! level 3 baby!!!

Hello everyone! reporting for duty! Feels good to earn a spot in the Level 3 forum :smiley: Last night was nerve wrecking. i was like a mad man refreshing my inbox on my phone.