herrrrre they coooomeee!

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sumz, chuckrox8, congrats, know you guys from > Level 2 2010. Ditto. Congrats guys.

I Passed, and here I stand, feeling like a king among kings among the CFA level 3 Clique. CFA level III’ers who cautiosly await their results, good luck to you all, and may the eye of Sauron shine your path, from the bottom of my heart, i wish you all well.

mr_moose Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I Passed, and here I stand, feeling like a king > among kings among the CFA level 3 Clique. > > > CFA level III’ers who cautiosly await their > results, good luck to you all, and may the eye of > Sauron shine your path, from the bottom of my > heart, i wish you all well. Thanks Mr Moose. I am glad to see some guys I saw their posts on L2 forum here. Congrats Mr Moose, Chuckrox8 and Sumz (I remember you from L2 last year), Bilal, Penny Wenny, etc Congrats everyone.

I had this weird superstition going of never, ever clicking on the link to the Level 3 forum until I had passed Level 2. Didn’t want to jinx myself. Or something. I have now clicked that link :wink:

re-taker finally over the level 2 hump good luck to all still waiting for their results.

dapoopa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had this weird superstition going of never, ever > clicking on the link to the Level 3 forum until I > had passed Level 2. Didn’t want to jinx myself. Or > something. > > I have now clicked that link :wink: Your name sounds Nigerian. Congrats man. I am waiting for L3 results so I can stop clicking on anything on analyst forum :wink:

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sumz, chuckrox8, congrats, know you guys from > Level 2 2010. Good luck Oal29 dude. Hope you pass L3. That freakin’ L2 was a monster, but glad it’s all over now!

Hi, I am new to AF and have recently passed L2. Look forward to participate in AF.

hey guys, i had 3 coworkers that are not dumb guys go 0 for 3 on Level 2 this year. well done to all of you and welcome!

What I like about this thread is recognizing those who were posting way back when I embarked upon this journey (Dec '08) and who are still contributing today. cpk123, bpdulog, and magicskyfairy in particular…thanks for all the rock solid help and inspiration. We are all re-takers and know what kind of sacrifice it takes to beat this thing. To cpk123 and bpdulog - best of luck on the 16th!!!