hitting my head against the wall

i’m starting to feel like i’m just building up my knowledge base so i can pass the 2012 exam. 2011 keeps looking more and more like a failure. the material seems to be getting harder to digest and the initial material is a faint memory at this point. risk management was difficult and i bailed on that ss and derivatives altogether - skipped forward to ss 16 but it sounds like 17 and 18 aren’t too kind either. i’ll keep pressing forward, but a pass this is questionable… a pass in 2012 seems a sure thing though given the knowledge i’ll accumulate this year. anything else feel this way?

Nope. Soddy’s nailing it in 2011. The missus is expecting in August, so if I don’t do it this year, I’m not doing it next year.

still plenty of time to study - keep at it - we’ve come this far, the end is in site!

finishing this bad boy off this year, push it to the limit.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope. Soddy’s nailing it in 2011. The missus is > expecting in August, so if I don’t do it this > year, I’m not doing it next year. soddy mate. Congrats. I hope you nail the exam. You are always one of the best prepared candidates so you should rock this exam.

Cheers Thommo! Much appreciated mate.

It will come together at the end. Keep your head down.

who else think L3 is easier than L2? Im crushing this test.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope. Soddy’s nailing it in 2011. The missus is > expecting in August, so if I don’t do it this > year, I’m not doing it next year. congrats Soddy if u nail this exam like u did the missus im sure you will pass fine!

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope. Soddy’s nailing it in 2011. The missus is > expecting in August, so if I don’t do it this > year, I’m not doing it next year. my wife had our kid 1 week before i took L2 - trust me when i say finish this now - trying to find consistent study time has been extremely difficult for L3

To the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo Always works for me…

I have a baby due in two weeks. It is now or never. Failure is not an option.

olintowannabe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To the OP: > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo > > Always works for me… great wisdom by olintowannabe to have the track of a pedophile in your head.

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nope. Soddy’s nailing it in 2011. The missus is > > expecting in August, so if I don’t do it this > > year, I’m not doing it next year. > > > congrats Soddy if u nail this exam like u did the > missus im sure you will pass fine! I walked into that one! Cheers pimp.

Failure is NOT an option!!! I’ve got to do it for my 3 months old daughter. So looking forward to getting done with it this June, reclaiming my life and spending quality time with my little princess.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who else think L3 is easier than L2? Im crushing > this test. I can’t wait until L3 . . . so tired of FRA

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > who else think L3 is easier than L2? Im > crushing > > this test. > > > I can’t wait until L3 . . . so tired of FRA Lets make it past FRA first…

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who else think L3 is easier than L2? Im crushing > this test. It’s a weird one. With L1 and L2 I almost always knew where I stood. I don’t know how much I know this time around… esp. the subjectivity of it all is a killer. Having said that, the subject matter is far easier than that at L2. IMHO

yes, subject matter is far easier but the essays leave you guessing as to are you right or wrong. at least if you do a calculation you know your’re right, vs hoping the response you give is adequate

I’m hoping for a lot of templates because getting back into writing essays after a 6 year break since grad school is a bit of a PITA.