HOLY MARKET

DOW joNes

someone made a fortune from 5 min PG trade…dipped to 48 and back to 60 again.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is sub-prime sovereign debt phase 1. > > Just wait for the first bank to report losses on > Greek debt. It’s 2008 all-over again. Double dip redepression.

someone out there thinks very highly of greece

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > someone out there thinks very highly of greece It’s not about Greece. As it was not just about Sub-prime RE back then. 1- Banks lose money on Greece 2 - Banks stop lending 3 - Economies slow. 4 - “Alt-A” Sovereign downgraded 5 - Banks lose more money. and repeat.

We had a nice rebound from -990 to -350 but I doubt we will end the day any higher. People will continue to sell.

what’s the % of all those alt-a economies vs. the G20?

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > someone made a fortune from 5 min PG > trade…dipped to 48 and back to 60 again. I want to know which sucker trader fell for this fake drop,

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We had a nice rebound from -990 to -350 but I > doubt we will end the day any higher. People will > continue to sell. def - tomorrow is going to suck

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Look at AAPL. Went from 260 to 199 in 15 minutes. It was scary watching that ticker move…almost possessed

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what’s the % of all those alt-a economies vs. the > G20? The same was said about the % of Sub-prime vs the entire mortgage market. Size did not matter then and does not matter now. That clown Ben Stein used to say back then " Sub-prime is so tiny compared to the mortgage market, market reaction is unfounded, bla bla" … Yeah a tiny cancerous cell !!

ive put my shorts in place for tomorrow’s drop.

There are going to be a lot of people liquidating their 401(k)'s tonight. What a total blindside.

The next time I hear someone say that markets are efficient I will pull my pants down and slap them with my d**k. Did the fundamental economics of P&G change that much in a few minutes? MP: I have wondered that for some time. There is something fishy about a low volume massive bull market.

Louisvillegrad just shorted the market.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And they say the markets nowadays are not rigged. > What a joke. what? you really are a conspiracy theorist aren’t you :slight_smile: a lot of shops lost a lost of money today and gave people who actually have decisions go though their brain as opposed to a black box were bale to recognize that there was nothing behind a snowball of triggers being hit. Seems to be like here jo-shmo could have profited while all those bad big manipulaters shot themselves in the foot. Can you give me a reason why logically and fundamentally AAPL / PG would drop 20-30% in the course of minutes? Sometimes the simplest reason is the best.

lot of margin calls

Joe, thats why PG bounced back up… hence fulfilling the “market efficienct” theory

I guess options are a lot more expensive now. Hope you bought yours before today. I had been mostly cash lately and had been mulling “short market” “long gold” “long TIPS”. So I put my money where my mouth is. Hopefully I will not starve.

ahhh - human error she entered ‘B’ instead of ‘M’