Hot conservative well-spoken women...

oh man i thought this thread was about krnyc, kmd, and iteras gf wendy

All that pent up conservative aggression. Gotta be an animal in the sack.

+1

Crazy, these white conservatives are actually hot. Maybe they grew up on a farm or something…didn’t get the corn syrup and soybean oil American diet?

And let’s not forget daughter of Satan…

Interesting idea , the problem is that things you believe in are ideas and things I believe in are facts (true).

Her overall theme is that she is a complaining hick (what is that accent?) trying to grab attention from weak, marginalized men by spouting many of their beliefs back at them. Most of it is nonsensical, a couple kernels of truth mixed with a lot of whining.

Nope, myself and awesome white chick are doing observations (soft science), not beliefs and ideas.

science: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

PA your woman is a white chick?

unlikely

Asian of course, but I never knew religious republican anti-feminist hotties were a thing.

It appears you did not do a very good analysis of the female population before becoming betrothed.

broken heart

Perfect combination there. It’s hard to find one that isn’t high on the crazy scale though.

Katie Pavlich

Meh, less undesirable Ameri-chicks are not optimal. enlightened

Asian women are wonderful, america opens her arms to all asian women.

Why do you refer to them as “hotties” then?

Hottie: Noun: A sexually attractive person. Source: Merriam-Webster’s Learner’s Dictionary

With all your rants about being “logical”, never knew religion was your thing.

It’s not, but if a person gets the right answer for the wrong reason, it’s still a win. Many religious chicks tend to be anti-feminists, and thus assets, as long as not crazy about converting us logicals.

Speaking of assets, on the other side of the aisle…Katy Tur

[video:http://i.imgur.com/21EloVe.gif]

Smart too.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pGLPQ07l4]