Hours

Survey What are your work hours?

average 60 / week…prefer to make that closer to zero between now and fall 2010 when I go back to school

Time to bring the average down. I have recently move to a backwater. Hours here are stipulated as 9-5. That is a marvellous 35hrs per week!! The locals/my employees abide by them fairly strictly as they know this is the standard elsewhere. I typically do 8:30-6, so I am a more respectable 47.5. I could work to rule too, but I think that hardly demonstrates leadership…

8 to 5 so 45/week

38 per week.

7:45ish to 6:30ish Monday through Thurs 8:30ish to 5:00ish Fridays So total 51.5 hours per week. What happened to all the “poor” finance people who are working 100 hours weeks whose lives just suck so much compared to government workers?? Oh I forgot, that’s just another AF Exaggeration Factor.

I work 30 hours a week and make 100k. My boss works 25 hours/week and make 200k.

8-6 mon- thur 8-5 Fri so all in all around 49 hrs on a regular week but Im an accountant and its year end so that number has slowly been climbing.

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I work 30 hours a week and make 100k. My boss > works 25 hours/week and make 200k. What line of business are you in if you don’t mind me asking? My hours are usually about 8.30-18.00. I guess that’s about 45 hours if you strip out a half hour for lunch each day.

30 hours per week is pretty sweet. My normal hours are 5am-2 so ~45hrs/week.

Depends hour you definte “work”. I think of investing as more of a mindset.

40-50 hours.

About 55.

40-45 hrs

8-6 mon- thur 8-5 Fri Same as THACHARTER

65 hour week excluding weekends.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Depends hour you definte “work”. I think of > investing as more of a mindset. Does this apply when you explain underperformance to your sales teams or investors…? Re: Hours Posted by: phBOOM (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: February 3, 2010 08:14AM I work 30 hours a week and make 100k. My boss works 25 hours/week and make 200k. How do you know how much your boss makes? More info on what you do or ‘shenanigans’.

I work in economic consulting supporting litigation and regulatory needs of MNCs. I know how much my boss makes because I pulled in one Phd to work here and I know how much he makes as a fresh consultant.

In at 7, out at 4-5.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eureka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Depends hour you definte “work”. I think of > > investing as more of a mindset. > > Does this apply when you explain underperformance > to your sales teams or investors…? Don’t really understand the question, but I think “yes” is the answer.