How are we all doing on practice exams?

I am getting in the 80’s on schweser Q bank 120 easy/med/hard questions. Book 6 first test 70.

I’m getting btw 70% -78% in the SchweserPro QBank -60Q but I exclude ethics…I haven’t done any ethics question so far! I’m planning to do all ethics LOS practice questions at the weekend then start doing full exams…it seems so boring but such a big portion of the exam!

Hi all, Those who have taken the real test earlier or CFAI mock or sample exam, do you guys think is it worth doing Book6 and or book 7? Thanks S

I have not taken the exam, but I have heard from the forums that book 6 is good, book 7 is not so helpful, and CFAI exams are best!

> I’m not > a rocket a scientist or a genius–that’s JoeyD! I > just study hard. @Joey… Here some member for your fan club.

Just finished the 2nd CFA sample exam - 68%…same as I got on #1…Well, at least I am consistent…

Update Ethics 60Q… (75%) Quant SS2 60Q (75%) skipped the last 5 questions and finished in an hour… Keep on working guys

where can I get 60 questions on quant or an individual subject like you guys are talking about??

Update Ethics 60Q… (75%) Quant SS2 60Q (75%) skipped the last 5 questions and finished in an hour… Quant SS3 60 Q (77%) was way easier than i thought You can get the questions using the Schweser pro q bank CD… Keep on pushing guys

65% on a 60 question q-bank exam on everything. I’m gonna take a sample exam from the CFA institute tomorrow too and possibly a practice exam during the weekend. Still feeling weak on FSA as I’ve only read through the material once on Schweser back in February.

HighBall Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where can I get 60 questions on quant or an > individual subject like you guys are talking > about?? In Qbank, you can create your own exams out of the database of questions (over 4,000). You can select which subject areas to include on the exam, the size of the exam (120 question max), difficulty, etc. Everyone: start getting used to 120 question exams. It’s ok to do 60 question exams for small topic areas like portfolio management, but get into the habit of actually going through a full 120 question session. It will better prep you for the real thing. A 120 question exam on FSA may seem painful, but I think it will be worthwhile. I plan on doing CFA practice exams once I start my 2-week vacation at the end of next week.

cfaisok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I’m not > > a rocket a scientist or a genius–that’s JoeyD! > I > > just study hard. > > @Joey… > > Here some member for your fan club. Dude, I love JoeyD’s insight and comments. We’re very fortunate that a guy like him spends time helping candidates out on this forum. Thanks Joey!

Just got a 55 on a Practice Exam Vol 2 test. I’m wondering if I’m doomed.

Guys just wanted to know whats the level of difficulty on the Scheweser Exams, I mean how much should one read into the scores he/she is getting in the practice exams. Reply would be appreciated. Thanks Aalok.

60Q Alt: 88% 60Q Markets: 76% 60Q Quant: 78% Its starting to come along…but FSA and derivatives are still yankin on my sack hard…can’t wait for the weekend to curl up with those books…

Just finished Schweser Exam 2 (morning session) and got 79%. I feel very prepared right now, but I don’t think I could ever break the 85% mark on the Schweser tests if I stuck to 3 hours…they are just too long. The test I just took has some extremely nasty sections, especially ethics & econ and is generally filled with time consuming 3-part monsters. I think if you can stay above 65% consistently on these you should have a good chance of passing in June.

65 on a Qbank. I also see that SS 10 and 16 are the worst, followed by 11 and 12. I know I can get those scores up!

i took schweser book 6 first exam morning session 63 % but i forgot so many formulae I am planning to do revise all wrong question and related section memorize all importent formulae and read 3-4 times CFA book on ethics 9th edition comment and suggestions ??

What is - CFA book on ethics 9th edition? I am only aware of SOPH of 2005. S

My scores on qbank till now: Ethics 120q - 63% Quant 120q - 56% Quant 60q - 62% Econ 60q - 58% Guess I should start relaxing as I already know what my results are going to be on the actual exam :frowning: