How are we all doing on practice exams?

Update: This was my least favorite exam. I hate EMH questions. Markets and Equities, 120Q…88% For those of you with test scores in the 50s and 60s, are you guys going back and reading the explanations to all the questions on the exam?

Book 6 Exam 2 AM - 73% Exam 2 PM - 73% Killing FSA, Quant & Ethics…doing horrendous in Alt A and Derivatives…bringing down my score ALOT…got 10 wrong in the first 60 questions…and 22 wrong in the last 60…ouch! I hate derivatives and Alt A, no motivation to go study them…I just want to take the test tomorrow…

gdiddy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Update: This was my least favorite exam. I hate > EMH questions. > > Markets and Equities, 120Q…88% > > For those of you with test scores in the 50s and > 60s, are you guys going back and reading the > explanations to all the questions on the exam? G Diddy, Shortcommings to a solution can be resolved by reading the notation for the answer. Other topics must be reviewed. Tonight I got a 78 on a Quant/FSA 60 Question exam. Most questions seemed way too easy though so I’m not jumping up and down yet. Tomorrow is more review and then I’ll take another practice exam. I can do this!

so far… Ethics and Quant ~ mid 70s Econ … ~ low 70s

Just finished 2PM from Schweser 7 and finally managed to get to that 75% (74.32%) mark. Identified a couple of weak areas in FSA (ss9 and 10) that i need to go back and drill through. Very satisfied with Asset Valuation (86%), followed by Ethics at 78%. FSA is still lagging a bit, at mediocre 67%. PM at standard 85%, with Econ at 75% and Quant lagging behind at 54%. Just keep up the good work everyone!

easy/medium/hard # Total Time: 00:50:44 # Questions: 60 # Points Possible: 60 # Points Correct: 47 # Score: 78% FSA 70% and Econ 60% dragged my score down.

…Loving everyone’s child creates magic!.. Is that a quote by Michael Jackson or something?

tvPM its nowhere close to whatever you are imagining! :slight_smile: Loving everyone’s child = Loving everyone! Creates magic = peace There was a blast in my city a few days back… almost 70 casualties! Only if someday we are able to convince every soul on earth to love everyone, maybe we can have a better place to live! Sorry I know I spoiled the humor… but a shiver runs down my spine even today when I see those footages!

Here is where i am at so far … Ehtics … mid 70s Quant … 80% Econ … low 70s FSA(SS7 and SS8 only) … low to mid 70s… I am doing 60Q with CFA weighting mix of hard medium and easy. What do you guys think ?

uclaengineer i think you’re ok but you should start doing a mix of all topic areas in my opinion.

50 fukcing percent on a book 6 exam!

59% on a 90 question Schweser exam. I made a lot of stupid mistakes by just not reading the question properly. So… meh…

This book 6 exams are tough. My brain is just fried after the full 120 questions. I really hope the Final exam isnt so wordy and calculations based. I cant seem to break 70% on them.

comm, I am with you 100%. Are you doing well of Qbank and CFAI samples?

Qbank, it depends on what subject. Overall Im at 70-75% at Med and Hard. For the CFAI free sample, I got a 70% but finished in half the time (which was stupid, I know).

mostly 78-80 on each section not including math errors. BA II plus pro is gonna go through the wall soon!!!

Ethics 63% Quant 56% Quant 62% Econ 58% Corp fin 62% Econ 70% Huh! Finally I scored a 70% on econ qbank 60q test… basic, med, adv…

Another Schweser Book 7 exam, this time it was 1AM, and bang right on the 80% mark. Not only a couple of weeks ago i was feeling so down and unprepared, was actually thinking of calling it off. What i did was to isolate my weak areas after a set of 3-4 exams and see where exactly i need some improvement. This analysis pointed out LOS of 8,9 and 10 for FSA. I went back, re-read again, did some example problems and underlined everything i saw important. Seems like it is finally paying off. btw, is n e one else here working on Book 7?

where can i find book 7?

here you go: http://www.schweser.com/products/products.php?category=EXAM