How many coffees a day?

That’s true. One cup a day is better for your heart then no coffee at all.

Yes. I’ve noticed that coffee has a POO (Power of Oneness) type of effect on me, especially when combined with Adderall. Although not quite to the degree described by CvM, though…

^That’s probably because of the heat.

My issue is not with the coffee itself, but with the sweetener. I used to drink coffee black and bitter, like mcap’s women, but I quit coffee competely for a while and was reintroduced to it by Starbucks’ Sugar-free Vanilla Latte, which is ultra sweet. Ever since then, I can only drink coffee sweet. I don’t want to dump 5 or 6 sugars into my coffee, so I use 2 Splenda. I fear that 10 years from now they’ll figure out that Splenda does all kinds of nasty stuff to you, so I’m trying to limit my intake of it. I’ve tried using stevia (I get the good stuff without all the fillers in Truvia directly from South America), but it’s a different kind of sweet. Honey doesn’t do it for me either.

Power of Oneness?

Yeah, number one. Who will be next?

Actually, don’t need to wait ten years…they have found that arti sweeteners trick your body into thinking it’s sugar. You still get fat. They’ve studied diet sodas for that, and found it makes no impact on weight.

Best bet is to buy expensive premium coffee and drink black and less of it.

since when is caffeine,a naturally occuring substance found in average diets across most continents, an artficial stimulant? would sugar,fibre,zinc,iron belong in the same doghouse as caffeine??

You must be uneducated about it. Let me help ya out.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91311217

+1

That’s what I did. I switched to gourmet coffee shops so I can drink coffee black.

If that’s not available and I have to drink a cr@ppy kind, I just add honey instead of sugar. Tastes the same (as w sugar) and much healthier

That could get expensive very fast. You should just buy the beans and put them in the freezer so they stay fresh and grind them for 1-3 days.

True. And I make coffee at home 50% of the time. But when I buy it outside, I prefer a tiny cup of gourmet coffee for $2.50 to a large (tall) cup of Starbucks junk (to which I am forced to add milk and sugar) for $2.00. I won’t go bankrupt from the difference. I also found an awesome quality coffee spot near home that matches the size and the price of SB.

Try agave nectar instead of honey. In NYC you can probably get it a bunch of places.

I went over hte ledge today…I snorted my first line of coffee grounds today. It was awesome.

Snorting is for pansies. Mainline that sh!t.

That’s a good idea! I saw it in a couple of coffee shops, but wasn’t sure hom much to put. Is it very sweet/concentrated, like Maple syrup?

Green tea has that effect on me. One small cup of green tea and I can’t contain anything :-/

Actually plain white sugar isn’t THAT bad for you. Each teaspoon has only 10-15 calories, so even if you have 2 teaspoons with your coffee (like most normal people), you are getting 30 calories at most, which isn’t anything at all!

Unless you have diabetes, sugar in moderation is fine. It’s the hidden colories that you should be scared of!

Mostly around 3, I coffee in the morning, 1 tea (green or with flavor cinnamon, lemon, peach,…etc) afternoon, 1 coffee in the evening!! and I keep complaining about my sleeping issues

Yeah ephedra which has been illegal since 2004 I believe was amazing. A couple of fat people took it and then worked out in the sun and died so the FDA banned it. My favorite drug of all time and something that is completely legal in many countries. The stuff in Bronkaid is pseudo. It is still good but nothing compared to ephedra. I do have amazing workouts on Bronkaid though.