how many hours are you doing in the evenings?

I have not started yet! for June 2008 L2.

Seems everyone is averaging 1-3 hours per night and 3-9 hours (x2) per weekend. I guess that is what one realistically can do when working full time. It’ll be worse later on…

Definatley didn’t meet my plan this weekend!

about 2 hours each weekday and 7+ per day on weekends. I log my hours and study progress in a spreadsheet, so that i have an accurate idea if i’m sticking to my goals and whether i need to pick up the pace. Its a holiday tomorrow if you’re in alberta (family day) woooohooooo!!!, so i’m pumped about the extra hours i can put in.

2 hours/day weekday with Wednesday off. 3 hours/day weekend. started Feb 1. That will put me at about 250 hours. Hope that is enough. I started SS 8 today (I have not done 1&2 yet).

When you guys say like 6 hrs in the weekend. Does it mean 6 hrs straight with only small break for bathroom and food? Cuz after few years away from school I can’t stand that long hour no more. I may sit 8 hrs straight but that include a lot of DVD break in between (sometimes half-half.) I did manage to pass LI only because I had almost 10 months of preparation compare to 4 months this time.

Eh…most nights like an hour but I make up for it on the weekends. I’m going to try and 2 hours during the evenings, followed by 6 hours on the weekends. That would make 22 hours a week! Yeah, right…

zero. I work from 8am-10pm during the week so evening studying is not really an option right now.

dmoxson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 hours/day weekday with Wednesday off. 3 > hours/day weekend. started Feb 1. That will put > me at about 250 hours. Hope that is enough. I > started SS 8 today (I have not done 1&2 yet). I ususally try to do 7+ hours on each weekend day (the key word is TRY) and that’s the cumulative number of hours. I couldn’t do that straight, so i have breaks of about 30 mins between study blocks of about 2 hours each. The whole day is pretty much gone by the end of it all…no life!!! only time for the gym!

I study for 2 hrs in the morning, well am fresh in the morning… rather than studying after work … it is better to take some pain early morning

I try to stay in the office and study after everyone leaves. So far I’ve been doing that 2-3 times a week, usually for some 3+ hours. It has helped tremendously.

2 hours a night 3-4 days a week. Then hopefully 6 hours on saturday and maybe 3 hours on sunday. Still way behind and not having it all sink it or taking the time to complete a bunch of questions after each section. Frustration building!

4-5 hours a night on weeknights, 6-10 on weekends. Started on Feb 14th, I’m in book 4 now using CFAI.

My study schedule is as follows: Weekdays (4 out of 5) 6 a.m. - Study 1.5 hours 8 a.m. - Leave for work Noon - Study 1 hour at lunch 10 p.m. - Get home from work Sat 7 a.m. - Study 3 hours 10 a.m. - Leave for work Sun 7 a.m. - Study 5 hours It’ll be easier when my work schedule ramps down next month.

I usually reach home at around 6…eat, shower, shave and sleep for the night by 6:30…get up at 1:30 at night and study till about 5 in the morning…then sleep for 1 hour before reaching office again at 8 weekends…somehow less than that on weekdays!!i laze off on weekends…i am just fooling myself i think!