How many of your answers were blind guesses ?

10 for the total exam

sad thing about Blume is i reversed it used 2/3 x 1 + 1/3 of old beta…oh well !!

Blind guesses - 8 50/50 guesses - 10 ish

I find it hard to believe that the pass rate of this exam is 40% if everyone seems to have only had to guess at 5/120 questions. Seems a bit of a stretch.

80% of Derivative section are blind guess

i completely screwed derivatives so guessed 6 in total. I learned one thing is that i dont know anything about derivatives

60 guesses…and 5 questions I changed from the right answer to the Wrong one… (IFL instead of A tranche, Eo instead of E1, couple of ethics questions)

^^^ I’m absolutely positive that E0 is used in the PVGO equation.

around 5, but a lot of questions that I was not sure. I was almost panicked after a couple of quant questions in the AM. Quant is my strongest area. Fortunately, I had time to come back and figured out these two questions.

120 Blind guesses. I’m sure I was told to randomly fill in the A’s B’s and C’s next to the numbers more specifically ‘the test has now started, you may now randomly fill in the A’s B’s and C’s next to the numbers’

Blind guesses - about 10 i had no clue… another 45 where i used my best judgement… i knew about 65 of them were right (turns out some of those werent)

At least 25 totally blind guesses. Plus another 20 between 2 choices.

It seemed like 120. In reality probably closer to 7-8.

Around 10 including a couple of Qs that my solution didn’t match any one of the three choices – the last one in AM.

Iwould say about 25 in total 15 AM 10PM

lol i thought i was the only one, I consider that i did work enough but have found the test kinda difficult… I had about 22 questions AM and 24 PM that i did guess somewhat… about 10 blind guesses and the rest with a 50/50 chance. finger crossed, but ether way i’ll be glad to be back next year :wink:

around 5-10 blind guesses, but 30 or so wasn’t sure about >.

Maybe 10 in the morning but only 4-5 in the PM …in the PM, I had to leave before the 30 minute mark (bolt to a wedding an hour away) , and hadn’t finished the last problem set. I just marked three of them B