How many of your answers were blind guesses ?

Wish I had guessed on more. It looks like every time I applied reason to something I wasn’t sure about I fell into the easy trap answers. Now sure what that says about my reasoning skills.

cfalover Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 60 guesses…and 5 questions I changed from the > right answer to the Wrong one… (IFL instead of A > tranche, Eo instead of E1, couple of ethics > questions) Wait…was the correct answer IFL or A tranche? FWIW, I changed that as well. I had probably 12-15 blind guesses in AM (defined as not being able to definitively eliminate at least 1 answer) and 5-6 in the PM.

3 to 5. Those where questions with a lot of calculations. I calculated that the payoff is too small when you make a minor mistake, like typing in the wrong number on calculator and not able to find the answer. so I just guessed and move on before spending too much time on one question. I made the mistake in the morning session and almost run out of time.

you guys did pretty well. i’m not exactly sure how many i guessed. sure seemed like a lot. i guessed my way through pretty much the entire FSA evaluation vignette. anybody have any input on that section?