how many questions did u miss in Am

I missed q # 11

I missed one part in 9, and I think that was it.

none, but I made up something stupid for the question on disadvantages of bond sector rotation vs. equity sector rotation. Does anybody have any clue?

bluelily Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > none, but I made up something stupid for the > question on disadvantages of bond sector rotation > vs. equity sector rotation. Does anybody have any > clue? skipped this one :), also skipped both return calcs on DB Pension plans and some other stuff :frowning:

You probably did better on the questions you did not skip. Although I answered every single one of them, I have no idea how many points I actually get out of it. But I guess I did great in the afternoon section after seeing the discussion.

Q10 and Q11, and a couple of parts here and there. Overall I think I skipped 25% - 30% of AM session. Put wrong answers for trade execution strategies (both of them). I think I’ll score around 80% in PM session. But so will everybody else. So my friends, my chances of passing are minimal, if any.

I left blank the bond sector rotation, the reverse cash and carry portion of the commodities and one other small question, both because I ran out of time and had no idea about the answer anyway. I half-assed about another 10 pts and BS’ed my way through another 10-15 points. The rest I felt somewhat OK about.

I had an answer for everything in the AM. Unfortunately, some of those answers I felt very, very, very suspicious about even as I was writing them.

I missed #11, had literally a minute left for it, so just wrote one liner buy or sell futures (:

i messed up the required return calculatoin by dividing by 1.5 mil not 1.5 mil / 2 and am pretty sure i got the cash and carry wrong. there are at lest 2 or 3 other questions wher i’m pretty sure i missed significant points. i’m hoping for something in the 60% area with my pm scores carrying me.

I’m starting to wonder if I got ANY of them right.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m starting to wonder if I got ANY of them right. I strongly suggest you stop dwelling on this… There is no point, because you are just going to ruin your life for the next 2.5 months. Its better if you have a positive attitude and enjoy your time off. When you get your results, pass or fail, you can worry about it then. ;o) Whats the worst thing? You dont worry about it for 2.5 months?

I had the payment sign wrong for the last part of the individual IPS which is a mistake a 5th grader shouldn’t make.

Screwed up #11, screwed up most of the cash and carry question, then just had a few random spots where I provided fluff.

what was the trade execution strategy and bond execution?

missed 2nd rtn calculation in Q1 missed liquidity calculation in Q3 missed reverse cash and carry all of the above cause of TIMe…and ended up adding the inflation after getting the mortgage one right!!!..so scr…ed up on at least 20-25 points…

missed 2nd rtn calculation in Q1 missed liquidity calculation in Q3 missed reverse cash and carry …knew it but out of time… all of the above cause of TIMe…and ended up adding the inflation after getting the mortgage one right!!!..so scr…ed up on at least 20-25 points…

you guys talking about ones you missed or didnt do? Cause wow I am having trouble thinking of many questions on the AM I got completely right.

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys talking about ones you missed or didnt > do? Cause wow I am having trouble thinking of many > questions on the AM I got completely right. Same, i would get like 80% right