How rich do you want to be?

For me, the number is $10 billion. What’s yours?

1.7 trillion

#1. who cares about the dollar figure. but ya, $7 trillion sounds nice.

Wrong question. Its like going to the dealer and asking, how much car can you get me for $250 a month. he will rape you right there. same with life. life is a used car dealer. the real question is what do you want to do. figure that out. i can guarantee that what you really want to do/what brings you joy doesnt cost much.

i take the opposite (cost cutting) approach. I seek the cheapest pleasures so I easily afford the things i like to do.

how about making $7 trillion and spending only $7 a day?

5 5 dollar 5 dollar foot long just keeps me hangin on

$55,000. Just enough to buy me four years of tuition to Sh!tty State University. Then I will become a billionaire instead of inherting it like everyone at Harvard does. Those spoiled no-talent brats.

Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing.

500 million :slight_smile: Just don’t want to appear on forbes billionaire list

Enough to enjoy myself and treat my family and friends from time to time.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5 > > 5 dollar > > 5 dollar foot long > > just keeps me hangin on Subway sucks

we in the bentlaay. oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

I don’t want to be rich. I want to be wealthy.

I think you mean independently wealthy

I can be more than happy with 150/yr adjusted for inflation… so that works out to …around 4.5mm for perpetuity? Yup- thats good enough.

i want a house paid off and 200k in the bank at retirement and i wouldn’t complain. but i’m not in it all for dough. i’m in it for the pizza itself.

$5 million for me. And Kblade, how many yachts do you need to water ski behind? Is it really a zero sum game?

$124.8M - which happens to be the cash option of the powerball I’m planning on winning tonight.

Define rich?