How to break in for non-finance majors

Yeah, and the really funny part was that I didn’t have to sleep with anyone, or even act like I would sleep with them. I don’t even have to LIKE people anymore. The only bad part is that I think I’m starting to act like psycho titan.

here titansrule…here kitty kitty kitty…:slight_smile:

muahahahaha good to see some life on this board again. gotta bring the big guns back every now and again to keep the noobs in check.

It’s an infestation! (Hi, Chad.)

grailmail Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi numi, we’ve been over at our online sorority > house with the other AFOT rejects…life has been > good. I relocated out of the Midwest and now have > a real job and not so much time to post…met > Olberman in real life this summer and had a great > time…am meeting some of the old faces and names > as I travel and it’s been fun. > > Think about you guys from time to time and hope > you are all doing well. hey cfa2grunt and grailmail…things are going ok here. still busy with the same sell-side gig but we’ll see how things go in the longer term…maybe i’ll write more about it when i’m not at work :slight_smile: what have you guys been up to? nice to see you guys post again…must be the first time in a while, huh? sounds like you guys are having a blast compared to the stuff on AF. hm, can i get the keys to the sorority house?

www.freepowerboards.com/afot (quick, before it’s deleted!)

Grail’s back, there goes the neighborhood By the way, I actually stopped by and starting posting a little on that other site, and I got banned for doing nothing particularly offensive…which just confirmed my suspicion that any site run by a girl like byebye isn’t one I’m interested in

Randall, I think that was me. I was having dallas issues and you popped in at the same time under a similar IP. Dallas was posting racist Texas stuff and even girls like us have standards…well, sorta.

But I promise if you come visit we’d lovey dovey on you now. :wink:

betsy’s there too. And Grunt and I are both babysitting while byebye’s real life is melting down…something about being eaten by bears at work? I didn’t catch it.

Et tu Grail? Et tu?

Baby, I didn’t mean it. You know I love you.

Well golly, you sure know how to make a man feel good missy…

Whatever. We got Crunch, we don’t need anyone else.

Crunch has been cheating on us??!

No I mean “we” as in the other forum. Remember what I just said about me and Ole and Lena?