how's an 80 ?

Exactly how much ethics, eco, fsa and pm material had you covered prior to the 11-12 study days? But hey cramming works for some people

this thread should be deleted, lots of unhealthy aura. we need to be helping each other here, not waxing emphatic about our achievements and scores, that is not value added. btw, i have a positive feeling my from my L1 experience, good luck to you all!

gurjeet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got the answer !!! > Wonder how many of you all can manage an MBA … > ? hehe ! Pretty funny. How many business school professors do I know that have taken this exam (Sharpe is charterholder)? Half the people here have MBA’s.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gurjeet, I have an MBA in Finance too. I wish I > had known that would fast-track me. Stupid me, I > put BOS in test code, instead of MBA. Plus, I have > 10 years of IB experience, but I didn’t see any > space for that either. Oh, and I studied about 600 > hours for this beast. And I STILL found it > incredibly hard. What’s up with that? Ha ha. this is too funny. I can’t help but say… May be you are not as smart as gurjeet. what’s the big deal with that ? :slight_smile:

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gurjeet, I have an MBA in Finance too. I wish I > had known that would fast-track me. Stupid me, I > put BOS in test code, instead of MBA. Plus, I have > 10 years of IB experience, but I didn’t see any > space for that either. Oh, and I studied about 600 > hours for this beast. And I STILL found it > incredibly hard. What’s up with that? Hey Smarshy… Is all of that true ? 600 hours …! Thats a lot. 10 years of IB experience and an MBA in finance…!! Still you found it hard ? I just can’t believe it. In the time i did study, the only thing i missed out on was going through the Standards of Practice Handbook the second time. Probably, I am still studying my regular MBA subjects and that could’ve helped. And if you’re working, it becomes a little tough to get back to books. But with all the effort you say you’ve put in, you should do pretty well. My short duration of studies may be the reason why i wont make it but i’m an optimist. Anyways, Best of Luck to all… !

is there such thing as ‘half a MBA’?

+1 to gurjeet. Just for giving me some lighthearted@amusement in this thread.

The amusement wasn’t intentional but i’ll still take that +1. It would help me make an 81 in atleast one section. :wink: