I am going to watch Kimbo Slice tonight

that ref is corrupt. the fight would have been stopped had kimbo done the same thing to thompson on the ground. thompson catches 4 punches and the fight gets stopped on their feet. i’m sure the president of elite xc had a talk with the ref before the fight. i’m all for fairness so that fight sucked.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that ref is corrupt. the fight would have been > stopped had kimbo done the same thing to thompson > on the ground. thompson catches 4 punches and the > fight gets stopped on their feet. i’m sure the > president of elite xc had a talk with the ref > before the fight. i’m all for fairness so that > fight sucked. I disagree. Thompson was knocked out on his feet and it should have been stopped alone on account of his ear.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude I think that was a pretty good stopage. That > guys ear is fvcked for life. are you nuts? it had nothing to do with his ear. if it was his ear he should have paused the fight and called the doctor. i hope the ref gets a beatdown

did you see thompson’s face? that dude was done for. one more inevitable shot and he’d have been out cold

Well if you look at the upper cut kimbo landed Thompson’s eyes almost popped out of his head… The middle weight stoppage was BS, but not so much the Kimbo one.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thepinkman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dude I think that was a pretty good stopage. > That > > guys ear is fvcked for life. > > are you nuts? it had nothing to do with his ear. > if it was his ear he should have paused the fight > and called the doctor. i hope the ref gets a > beatdown This isn’t Nam. There are rules. Thompson was done for.

Kimbo stoppage was totally legit, Thomson stopped defending himself, I DVRd it and he doesn’t even know where he is at that point.

man, i want to see this thing.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Slash Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > that ref is corrupt. the fight would have been > > stopped had kimbo done the same thing to > thompson > > on the ground. thompson catches 4 punches and > the > > fight gets stopped on their feet. i’m sure the > > president of elite xc had a talk with the ref > > before the fight. i’m all for fairness so that > > fight sucked. > > I disagree. Thompson was knocked out on his feet > and it should have been stopped alone on account > of his ear. dude this isn’t boxing. thompson has that knocked out look in interviews. did you watch his other fights? don frye? emelianenko? yoshida? the guy is a human bobblehead

Slash - Seriously how much money did you put against Kimbo? 12 Hours of studying will make me sound like a d!ck but you have to watch that fight again.

> This isn’t Nam. There are rules. Thompson was > done for. no shiit there are rules but that doesn’t mean that the ref gets to decide the fight. thompson was not going down. he was 10x worse in the don frye fight and he still tko’d frye.

Ok clowns, obviously the only way to resolve this is for Slash to come out to the AF meetup in CHI where we will then all sit in the living room of Pink’s Sweatshop, bust out a replay of this stuff with some beers and pizza and argue it out and reenacting if need be.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Slash - Seriously how much money did you put > against Kimbo? 12 Hours of studying will make me > sound like a d!ck but you have to watch that fight > again. HAHA. i don’t ever bet money on fights. funny how you say that because i was about to ask how much you put on kimbo. i will watch the fight again. i’m actually a kimbo fan over thompson (though i dislike both of them). i just hate corruption and stupid refs

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok clowns, obviously the only way to resolve this > is for Slash to come out to the AF meetup in CHI > where we will then all sit in the living room of > Pink’s Sweatshop, bust out a replay of this stuff > with some beers and pizza and argue it out and > reenacting if need be. hell ya. let’s forget about studying.

hoy sh*t, it’s coming on cbs!! west coast timing. beautiful

I’m pissed I missed that. I would have watched it if I knew it wasn’t going to be on pay-per-view.

I just set my TIVO to tape it here on the west coast. Now back to the books…ugh.

Anyone know if they’re gonna replay it?

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thepinkman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Slash - Seriously how much money did you put > > against Kimbo? 12 Hours of studying will make > me > > sound like a d!ck but you have to watch that > fight > > again. > > HAHA. i don’t ever bet money on fights. funny how > you say that because i was about to ask how much > you put on kimbo. i will watch the fight again. > > i’m actually a kimbo fan over thompson (though i > dislike both of them). i just hate corruption and > stupid refs Haha. I put down 1MM Internet Bucks.

Looks like I owe someone a vietnam dong.