I am going to watch Kimbo Slice tonight

^^ Well with all the Vietnamese dong you have been getting I am sure you will have no problem covering that.

dude. guys are getting fking KNOCKED OUT!!! can’t concentrate on studying.

now chicks are going to fight?? wtf? ok. i’ll stop. back to studying.

that was a good fight. just watch it

fights? no fights. But I do want to go watch Se* in the City. Hm, I guess I can wait until next Saturday.

man. those chicks can fight.

ok. so the ear was fking nasty. but i think they should have let it go just a bit longer. that thompson guy wasn’t quite knocked out. but man, that ear. i haven’t seen a ear do that before.

see that guy’s ear?

Oooooo, dude’s ear was flapping in the wind, then it blew up! I thought thompson was going to swing at the ref after. One more bomb would have put him away though, he was basically out on his feet, walking sideways. http://youtube.com/watch?v=jfiaXDBfNCc 2minute mark is the third.

The chicks could fight and that Carano chick was hot… Announcer quote of the night: “We asked Kimbo why he fights, his response was 'for the money!” When did primetime network TV get a pass to use the word a$$? They used it about 20 times during the night.

Those fights were a bastardization of what MMA really is. Those refs were calling fights at the drop of a hat because it was on network TV. I don’t care if he “would have been knocked out with another hit.” We can deal in hypotheticals all day long, but that’s why they fight the fight in the first place: to actually knock someone out. And that Scott Smith no contest due to an eye poke? He was begging the ref to keep fighting and the disqualified him. Ridiculous.

yeah, i thought that smith fight was the best one all night. i never even watch this stuff and i was getting really into it. felt bad for that smith kid. he was coming back…