I hate

I hate Boise State and hipsters.

People who walk on the left side of the sidewalk. I’m not going to move over for you dipsh!t, get on the proper side, we aren’t in England. I run into about 3 times a week because of this and they always do the huffy WTF face, I ask them when high tea is and when the queen is speaking next… They never get it.

lazy fat people, mean fat people, people who try too hard to be something to someone, liberal arts degrees, techno, indian and asians who change their names so its easier to pronounce than their original names, people who drink too much, traffic,tmobiles spotty coverage, people who have plans but never execution, the race card,illegal immigrants who think you should be able to speak their language instead of the other way around, people who live on welfare and want nothing more, people who can go and get an education but dont… to be continued people (mostly those with liberal arts degrees) who read your posts and look for grammar mistakes

This thread makes the spirit of qqqbee cry.

I hate when you have to blow into a Nintendo cartridge in order to play it.

i hate fake boobs and lips

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lazy fat people, mean fat people, people who try > too hard to be something to someone, liberal arts > degrees, techno, indian and asians who change > their names so its easier to pronounce than their > original names, people who drink too much, > traffic,tmobiles spotty coverage, people who have > plans but never execution, the race card,illegal > immigrants who think you should be able to speak > their language instead of the other way around, > people who live on welfare and want nothing more, > people who can go and get an education but > dont… to be continued > > > people (mostly those with liberal arts degrees) > who read your posts and look for grammar mistakes Are you describing yourself up here?

^what? you offended by my post. you see yourself in it.

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hate fake boobs and lips -1. Please don’t hate on these any more - it hurts me to hear you say that.

• I hate when the carpet doesn’t match the curtains—what a deceptive practice if you ask me. - I hate carpets if taking a trip down.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ako Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i hate fake boobs and lips > > > -1. Please don’t hate on these any more - it > hurts me to hear you say that. i just got back from south beach. nothing but this sh** its gross.

How was sobe Ako? Sorry I was gone, when do you come back next?

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ako Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i hate fake boobs and lips > > > > > > -1. Please don’t hate on these any more - it > > hurts me to hear you say that. > > > i just got back from south beach. nothing but this > sh** its gross. You should have turned those fake lemons into some freaky lemonade brah. How was it down there? Good times?

man it was awesome. never seen more beautiful girls in one place. im exhausted. my standard in women has gone up 10 notches…

I hate -Bleeding heart liberals -Ultra right-wing religious nuts -Smug people -Really fat and lumpy people (round and fat is just kinda funny) -People who litter (especially when the trash can is 5ft away from you!) -Bums -People who eat a box of chicken wings on the subway and then throw it on the floor -Creationists -Unions -College students who think they know how to run the world b/c they “learned something in a classroom” -Foxnews -MSNBC Also pretty much everything that has been said already.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How was sobe Ako? Sorry I was gone, when do you > come back next? i dont know. i would love to come back. when would be a good time?

Anytime is a good time except next weekend. Pros- When you come back I likely wont have a “high conviction” girl i’m seeing (the Brazilian flew back to South America last night) Con- I am currently trying to recruit some better talent into my book (right now I’m stuck at the 6.5-7.5 range and need to up the ante to 8.5+) Pro- When you come back hopefully I’ll have a core group of girls that will be fun. Summary- Come whenever you want, that goes for AF as a whole as well, there is an open invite to crash at my place should anyone come to Miami.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ako Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > people (mostly those with liberal arts degrees) > > who read your posts and look for grammar > mistakes > > > Are you describing yourself up here? No, I think this was directed at me. I just found the below nugget to be a great example of interlacing arrogance and absurd inarticulatenss so I thought it was a joke and called him out to play along. I guess it wasn’t a joke. brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ako Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > didn’t let my frustration effect my > > steller work performance. > > I guess you didn’t let it “effect” your grammar > skills either.

I hate how I potentially scared off bchadwick. He stopped posting after that thread dedicated to him. sadface.

Ocean Mist, He’s kinda old for you