I hate

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ocean Mist, > He’s kinda old for you Yet I think bchadwick would bang her with authority.

I agree with CFA BlackBelt that a lumpy-fatty is the worst. The lumpy fatties (LFs) are a modern invention that comes from chowing down, sitting long hours, working out on a focused machines, and probably some uneven lipo to top it off. C’mon man, just jog!

I hate… As I work late, let me take a second to mention how I hate how numbers must seem plausible, instead of just being true. Rounding errors, people are obsessed with changing true numbers into false numbers so that it looks right. Or tonight, let’s changes true numbers into false numbers because how they happened to come out of the model just seems too coincidental…like we made it up, so now we change them all to truely made up, so that seems real. Righto.

I hate getting excited and doing super in depth analysis just to have my boss say “I don’t need this crap, take 95% of this sh!t out.”

Bad bathroom etiquitte at the office. I swear to God that every time I go, one of the following individuals are in there: 1) “The Sh*t talker”–dude is on the phone every time he is on the crapper. First time I heard it, I thought it must REALLY be an important call. But every time? Really? News flash, I’m sure the person on the other end can hear ya dropping bombs on China and yeah, you probably just schmeered some crap on the phone that you put up to your face. 2) “The Pot Consumer”–Did you just come out of the stall with a half-eaten sandwhich in your hand? That’s disgusting. 3) “The Dirty Executive”–This VP never washes his hands after a takes a duce. I try to avoid him around the office at all costs; he’s an avid hand-shaker.

^ Had a #1 sighting last week, never seen #2 do people actually do this? Holly cow man.

^ yeah, same guy at least 5x. I don’t know anyone that busy that they have to choose between eating and craping (or coming up with creative solutions like this guy).

i grabbed a mini muffin on my way to the bathroom yesterday. I felt really weird walking in with food, so i had to eat the whole thing in one bite. no regrets

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > People who walk on the left side of the sidewalk. > > > I’m not going to move over for you dipsh!t, get on > the proper side, we aren’t in England. I run into > about 3 times a week because of this and they > always do the huffy WTF face, I ask them when high > tea is and when the queen is speaking next… They > never get it. Hit the nail on the head with this one…It seems like simple logic to me that one would adhere to such thinking.

db_4life Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > People who walk on the left side of the > sidewalk. > > > > > > I’m not going to move over for you dipsh!t, get > on > > the proper side, we aren’t in England. I run > into > > about 3 times a week because of this and they > > always do the huffy WTF face, I ask them when > high > > tea is and when the queen is speaking next… > They > > never get it. > > Hit the nail on the head with this one…It seems > like simple logic to me that one would adhere to > such thinking. A truly “Larry David” moment.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > -I hate middle age women, most are completely > devoid of any brain cells. LMAO - they certainly do things differently

When stop light turns red as soon as my car pulls up. Extremely long and fake nails of all female workers at DMV office. IT consultants(some not all) Long lines in front of Microwave when I want to reheat my food at lunch People asking questions before I grab my morning coffee having to scroll throught 500 emails if I miss a day’s work and I somewhat agree with Ako’s list

db_4life Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > -I hate middle age women, most are completely > > devoid of any brain cells. > > LMAO - they certainly do things differently My last manager and current manager would fit in the “middle aged” woman category and both are going through menopause. Half the time I would have meetings with them they would have “hot flashes” and need to turn on a fan or something. Then the meetings would always go off topic about them talking about personal stuff I don’t want to hear. And finally, I made my current manager cry last week. Wtf. She was the one that wronged me, and I just called her on it, and she started crying.

It’s not the menopause. She wants you to rail her right there in the office but just won’t admit it. Next time tell her: “come here, you’re too young and hot for that menopause stuff” … I bet she’ll fold right there.

i hate at&t - my reception sucks no matter where i am - i’ve had to call them six times in the past year and a half to re-set up auto pay

Golden_Slacks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bad bathroom etiquitte at the office. I swear to > God that every time I go, one of the following > individuals are in there: > > 1) “The Sh*t talker”–dude is on the phone every > time he is on the crapper. First time I heard it, > I thought it must REALLY be an important call. But > every time? Really? News flash, I’m sure the > person on the other end can hear ya dropping bombs > on China and yeah, you probably just schmeered > some crap on the phone that you put up to your > face. > > 2) “The Pot Consumer”–Did you just come out of > the stall with a half-eaten sandwhich in your > hand? That’s disgusting. > > 3) “The Dirty Executive”–This VP never washes his > hands after a takes a duce. I try to avoid him > around the office at all costs; he’s an avid > hand-shaker. oh man, don’t even get me started on this… 5) “The urinal ninja” – those who are able to leave in such stealthy fashion that their piss remains…even if it’s a motion activated unit. Take the extra effort to ensure the pisser flushes would you. 6) “The Parkinson’s pisser” – Those who have such a hard time hitting the target that they end up getting more on the floor than in the urinal. (Yes, I realize that Parkinson’s’ is not a funny issue, but neither is piss on the floor) 7) “The Hansel and Gretal pisser” – who feels it necessary to leave of trail of pubs; possibly so they can find the urinal for the next time, I just don’t know… perhaps pubic hair Propecia, or a gentle grooming is in order for these folks

I hate when UoP graduates proudly say - ’ I am a Phoenix’

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate when UoP graduates proudly say - ’ I am a > Phoenix, MBA’