I have a condition... called hDEC2

I totally see Nana dressed up as the first pic.

You got a sick fetish igor

I have noticed a few friends like this (5-6 hours is the norm). They all seemed to have served in the Military, so I have wondered if it is from learned behavior, like a sort of stress response to an environment that sticks with you (not PTSD). I wish I could have that! lol

NO way! why would i dress up as a… well i did it once for a costume party but it’s not like that at all!

Now i am really worried, he took a photo of me drinking coffee with him he can say wahtever he wants. but at the time i was too shy to say “delete the photo!”

*sigh*

Tell me you wouldn’t with 2 out of 3 of them?

No one mentioned the most obvious reason he took a picture of Nana. And we have a whole thead about how to abstain from it.

What is the most obvious reason???/

how come i don’t even know what you’re talking about this time???

Oh, i get it. He is a representative of the spank bank.

Picture of a girl drinking coffee? Seems unlikely.

Oh…

i get it now.

I think he’s just a picture collector. i dress VERY conservatively (since it’s cold) so there’s no fantasy there.

WHOOSH!!!

You serious nana, tell me you dont look like a japense version of the omish. Show some damn skin and next time youll get taken out for lobster.

First of all, it was coffee after work, i am not going to change into something sexy in the winter.

Second, i am not even interested, but i am just doing it because i feel bad to say no without “giving him a chance”.

I think i look cute with my office clothes, i didn’t look UGLY, i just dressed professionally. :slight_smile:

The guy obviously plans to do something with the pic. There’s no reason to take a pic of your date right off the bat out of no where. I still think he wanted to show his geeky friends the women he slept with.

Must be tough being beautiful. Only reason people take pictures of me is to put me on the “People of Walmart” website

^ Found you: http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/hair8.jpg

That’s what i fear…

*sigh*

there’s nothing i can do, but then again, if he shows to people i don’t know (like friends back in germany) it will never get back to me, so i take comfort of that.

I knew this was you!

http://nypost.com/2014/01/16/money-manager-says-sex-cams-were-for-his-dog/

I too film all my acts but i only get footage of myself because, well to be frank, i am the main attraction and getting footage of the girls would ruin the value.