I killed testrac

Just so everyone knows, if you are behind certain types of firewalls (not sure of specifics, not a tech guy) you will have difficulty holding a Testrac session. I was having tons of difficulties at the office but everything worked fine at home.

I called and he said it would be up shortly but this is really a bummer!

At home right now, never had any problems before. The site just crashed…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hLVcfh0OAg

I called. They said it would be up shortly. Oh yes, and they apologize.

just drove 30 minutes into the office to take mock 2 where it quiet, and I’ve already paid for it. this is neat.

“thank you for calling CFA Institue. Our office is currently closed. But, you can visit us any time out our website…Office hours are Monday-Friday.” This is so f_ked up…

Thanks, go4it. I’m sure the fact that I (and everyone else) is fitting “refresh” every few seconds isn’t helping matters. Prisoner’s dilemma, anyone?

Testrac really does suck! Sorry to hear it has crashed on all of you. I finished mock 2 a couple of hours ago. In looking over the Objective Level Analysis…it lists Quant as one the subjects (which was on mock 1 for me not mock 2)…instead of Econ!!! So budget!! Plus, I’m not at all confident in my score. My score was an 80 but I’m pretty sure I got more than 12 questions worng. Plus, in one of the answers, it actually says “you have answered incorrectly. Correct answer = C”. Okay, first off…I know I answered the question correctly!!! it was the one about the impact of capital lease increasing the debt-to-equity ratio. Second…why the heck this one answer has a response and shows the correct answer (like answers from the sample exams) is beyond me. Testrac really blows

I’ve been hitting f5 for the last 10 mins.

that youtube clip looks like what i would like to do right now

Thanks for the youtube video…I needed the laugh right now!

OK now my nick is more than justified http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g874H2GBPlA&feature=related testrac beware Redrum

obscure reference: license to drive

That youtube clip is hysterical. I don’t know if has something to do with this sh!tty testrac situation, but I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard sober. There are literally tears on my BAIIPlus.

How long is this going to take…i’m at work taking this and dont’ want to be sitting here without my other books for too much longer

Sorry this is happening to you all.

I don’t know what I should do know because who knows how long “shortly” will end up being. Should start a test I was going to do later or just wait? This is really messing up the schedule.

wow im taking mock 1 tonight lemme know if this thing gets up and running

This is unbelievable f_ing BullSh!t. I’m gonna lose it if this thing doesn’t start working soon. I really need to get this thing done today because I will not have time the over the next few days, and I don’t want to wait until the Friday… Plus, I am wasting valuable time by sitting here blindly waiting for CFAI or Testtrack to get their Sh!t together.