I killed testrac

I suggest not to get distracted by this - we are all angry and pi$$ed off but let’s try to stay focused - there is always the Qbank, end of chapter questions,… there is nothing else we can do

word, I’m playing pinball to chillout, brought nothing to the office by the schweser quick sheet. this seriously blows, all three levels’ forums have threads going, we seem to be the most irate.

just called them – first said 15 minutes. then they said “hope so (laugh)…” not really sure what that means…

You’re the man terpneil, thanks for calling.

just talked to doug odell who is the president of testrac - he said they are having a “little problem” with the server and it should be running shortly… i asked what shortly was and he sheepishly said 10-20 minutes. i very politely explained to this f-ing moron that it is slightly more than a “little problem”. his number is 952-997-0641, but more people calling him may just slow things down…

What is the phone number? I have some b!tching to do.

Calm down folks, it is unacceptable for this to happen, but clearly they are aware of the problem and working on fixing it…calling them on the phone is just gonna tie up their time listening to your bitching (which isn’t going to solve anything)…

Wow that sucks guys.

If anyone wants to see someone absolutely lose it, head to Canada. Schweser’s down too I’m watching the day tick away without getting anything done.

where in canada u from doworkson? im in TO

winnipeg, which is adding fuel to the fire!

From CFA website: “Preparation Tips: Study Tips It’s important to create a schedule. An orderly, systematic approach is essential to successful completion of the exam.” well its kindof hard to stick to the schedule when you’re #%!! server is down the last Sunday before the test…are you f-ing kidding me…anybody who was in the middle of a test should get a minimum 10 points comped…drafting a letter to the CFAI right now…

HAHAHA

The Sunday afternoon before the exam has probably the highest internet traffic for CFA websites of the year. Even AF just hung on me for about 10 seconds, scary. Do you think that by all of us hitting F5 constantly, the website will be harder to come back up? Any webmasters out there that knows the answer?

you guys are sitting there holding F5? cmon, chill out and look back every 5-10 minutes or so. holding down F5 cannot be helping the situation… You’ve had 6 months to study for this exam, 5 minutes a week before the exam won’t kill you…

I was on question 19 of 60 on mock II when it went down at 3:33 EST. At least the Cubs / Rockies game is on WGN, while I’ve been waiting. Now at 4:48 I am leaning towards, watching the end of the game, doing some schweser questions and asking for my $100 back in a strongly worded e-mail. (that is not so strong as to reflect poorly upon the profession).

it’ll be tough since schweser’s down too.

Holding down F5 won’t allow the page to load. You gotta hit it like every 10 seconds. j/k btw

haha…

it has been almost an hour and a half…what the hell is taking so long