I killed testrac

this is B/S…I’ve been reviewing all day to take a freaking mock and I’ve been screwed by some @#@#! website, WTF

I feel like a person whose been training hard all off-season only to get injured in training before his debut…fak

Is there a phone number we can use to call in a problem? I only see the number for the CFA institute but they are closed today.

Schweser seems to be grinding to a halt as well. Can’t create an exam with QBank.

I suppose we can all expect that neither CFAI’s website or Schweser will work for the next 6 days… I hope you are all ready for the exam.

Don’t you just want to slap the s#!t out of that guy on the CFA site with the s#!t eating grin with a quote saying how important it is to use the resources, including the practice exams. It is right next to the hyperlink to take the exam which I can’t get to.

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you just want to slap the s#!t out of that > guy on the CFA site with the s#!t eating grin with > a quote saying how important it is to use the > resources, including the practice exams. > > It is right next to the hyperlink to take the exam > which I can’t get to. I have been thinking that every time I go back and try to access F_ing testtrack…

^^^That J/O is going to get his ass kicked tomorrow by some random candidate and he will have no idea why.

bookmakers quote very attractive odds that AF is next to crash :slight_smile:

it’s up again…and frozen again… interesting to note that they took the time away from you…lost about an hour and half

I’m in, sweet, back to the plan. I still have the same time remaining.

Ok, just arrived at work and was going to take one of the CFAI mocks, but looks like it is fubar. Better for me to wait for tomorrow?

working now…the site is at least… I, on the other hand, am not so smooth, scoring 65 on Mock 1…gonna be a busy week…

Yeah I was able to log in after about 1.5 down and continue with the time I had left. Crisis averted, extreme annoyance undergone.

WHAT the FU@K? I had to go do some sh!t after waiting 2 hours for this F_ing Testtrack thing to get straitened out, and now I log back on and it says that I only have 40 minutes to finish the test??? I was only logged in for 15 minutes before this Fu@king thing kicked me out this afternoon? WTF? Anyone else have this problem? Edit: I called the Testtrack guy who’s number is listed above, the “remaining time” clock on the main page is not working correctly and the system recalculates the correct time remaining when you open the exam… Today has been a long and useless day of studying.