I love you

Something’s just dawned on me: I love you guys. Really. As a general rule I hate messageboards, but AF is fantastic. We’re all going to pass. There cannot be a sharper collection of minds gathered anywhere else on the web, except maybe Mensa.com. What an exam. What a profession. What a world. I’m so happy i could just spunk my pants!!

bro-mance

Mandel – this is for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClHzWS0xDxs

Thank you, I love you too but please don’t tell your wife

I fell for you at first sight

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I love you too but please don’t tell your wife That depends. Is she hot?

Grey Arrow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > florinpop Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > I love you too but please don’t tell your wife > > > That depends. Is she hot? If I say yes he’ll wonder how do I know…

Thank You. I believe all the AFers share the same feeling. We all will definitely pass.

You had me at “something’s”

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Touch my moobs. Um, what?

^ Breach of Code, Article IC: Misrepresentation

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Breach my Clothes, 1 Article at a time Um, no.

I’d be willing to negotiate Article IV(B): Additional Compensation Arrangements

Sorry, I think there are serious restrictions to private placements…especially during blackout periods.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be willing to negotiate Article IV(B): > Additional Compensation Arrangements You might have to provide some disclosures because of conflict of interest.

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thank you, > I love you too but please don’t tell your wife It’s alright, ppl cheat a lot this day. Just for once. I mean if you do not love your man anymore but you have babies and stuff. So what the heck? just cheat :slight_smile: ABC have something like that yesterday where between 20-50% of women are cheating and between 30-60% men. My wife and I kind of agree that we are going to do that to each other. At least NOT before I pass this exam:-)

I’m sorry did you mean to say “not going to do that to each other”?

monogamy sounds like a silly game. A strange mix between monopoly and origami.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sorry did you mean to say “not going to do > that to each other”? Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not going to cheat today, this week, before the exam and maybe ever" Of my GoD, I am in trouble, she is reading the blog too. honey, you know that I did not mean that, I love you. what’s for dinner? Spomge_Bob, the last sentence was not dedicated to you but to my wife:-)

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > monogamy sounds like a silly game. A strange mix > between monopoly and origami. Are you Texan, Utan, Arizonians. Are you a member of Jeff’ Church. Or you just love whatching Margie and Barb and Bill in Big Love-HBO