I love you

tibwa Wrote: > Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not going > to cheat today, this week, before the exam and > maybe ever" Maybe I’m naive but isn’t faithfullness an implied agreement in marriage?

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > > Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not > going > > to cheat today, this week, before the exam and > > maybe ever" > > Maybe I’m naive but isn’t faithfullness an implied > agreement in marriage? Yes, kids, mortgage, etc…are implicit incentives to stay faithfull. Nasty divorce, child care support would be explicit incentives.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > > Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not > going > > to cheat today, this week, before the exam and > > maybe ever" > > Maybe I’m naive but isn’t faithfullness an implied > agreement in marriage? maratikus: The only reason you write like this is because you know that your wife is reading that blog. right:-) had she known what you been doing in the wood, you will out and start paying child support.

Nasty divorce is an implicit inventive, not explicit. Sex and keeping kids happy are explicit incentives to stay married. Nasty divorce, alimony are implicit, like being fired.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maratikus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > tibwa Wrote: > > > Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not > > going > > > to cheat today, this week, before the exam > and > > > maybe ever" > > > > Maybe I’m naive but isn’t faithfullness an > implied > > agreement in marriage? > > maratikus: > > The only reason you write like this is because you > know that your wife is reading that blog. > right:-) had she known what you been doing in the > wood, you will out and start paying child support. That was my unbiased and independent opinion.

I’m lost, is Tibwa really saying he and his wife are thinking about openly cheating?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m lost, is Tibwa really saying he and his wife > are thinking about openly cheating? Are you freaking losing your mind? do you want me to have to take the couch tonight? I already told you that my wife is reading this blog. Don’t ever say that again. Here is the corrected blog “Yeah, that is what we agree on " We are not going to cheat today, this week, before the exam and maybe ever” Of my GoD, I am in trouble, she is reading the blog too." honey, you know that I did not mean that, I love you. what’s for dinner? Spomge_Bob, the last sentence was not dedicated to you but to my wife:-)

Mandlebrot-- when i first saw your handle i thought: damn! this guy is probably some a$$ hole genius who is gonna destroy the curve for the rest of us and he should be destroyed. now i realize you’re a good guy genius who’s gonna destroy the curve. oh well. love right back atcha baby!!

“It’s alright, ppl cheat a lot this day. Just for once. I mean if you do not love your man anymore but you have babies and stuff. So what the heck? just cheat :slight_smile: ABC have something like that yesterday where between 20-50% of women are cheating and between 30-60% men. My wife and I kind of agree that we are going to do that to each other. At least NOT before I pass this exam:-)” I’m sorry, but I was going off your last two sentences…how am I supposed to read it?

pica_39 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mandlebrot-- > > when i first saw your handle i thought: damn! this > guy is probably some a$$ hole genius who is gonna > destroy the curve for the rest of us and he should > be destroyed. > > now i realize you’re a good guy genius who’s gonna > destroy the curve. oh well. love right back > atcha baby!! Don’t speak directly to Madlebrot. He will use that Jedi mind trick on you - like an eraser to your brain.

no need. i am starting to feel like i can’t remember a damn thing anyway!

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “It’s alright, ppl cheat a lot this day. Just for > once. I mean if you do not love your man anymore > but you have babies and stuff. So what the heck? > just cheat :slight_smile: ABC have something like that > yesterday where between 20-50% of women are > cheating and between 30-60% men. > > My wife and I kind of agree that we are going to > do that to each other. At least NOT before I pass > this exam:-)” > > > I’m sorry, but I was going off your last two > sentences…how am I supposed to read it? Dude you are trying to distroy my marriage:) first kiss in 1991 and I was seventeen old dating for nine years and got married in 2001 ( close to ten years) Now that we have been together for almost 20 years ( that is bigger than half of my life) And some Spong_Bod tries to detroy it. Ain’t gonna today, tomorrow and ever. For the record, I Tibwa, AF Blogger, L3 candidate for the second time says I and I quote “my wife ( mrs. Tibwa) and I ARE NOT going to cheat today, this week, before the exam and maybe ever” In case you continue to call me future cheater, you will liable for all of the emotional damage that you cause to me and my family and will subject to law suit to the extend that US court allow and all the way to the US suprem court justice.:slight_smile:

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pica_39 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mandlebrot-- > > > > when i first saw your handle i thought: damn! > this > > guy is probably some a$$ hole genius who is > gonna > > destroy the curve for the rest of us and he > should > > be destroyed. > > > > now i realize you’re a good guy genius who’s > gonna > > destroy the curve. oh well. love right back > > atcha baby!! > > Don’t speak directly to Madlebrot. He will use > that Jedi mind trick on you - like an eraser to > your brain. but would i be wearing the princess leia outfit?

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Something’s just dawned on me: I love you guys. > Really. As a general rule I hate messageboards, > but AF is fantastic. We’re all going to pass. > There cannot be a sharper collection of minds > gathered anywhere else on the web, except maybe > Mensa.com. What an exam. What a profession. > What a world. I’m so happy i could just spunk my > pants!! I so agree this messageboard is like no other…Thanks to all AFers who make studying for CFA so much fun

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “It’s alright, ppl cheat a lot this day. Just > for > > once. I mean if you do not love your man > anymore > > but you have babies and stuff. So what the > heck? > > just cheat :slight_smile: ABC have something like that > > yesterday where between 20-50% of women are > > cheating and between 30-60% men. > > > > My wife and I kind of agree that we are going > to > > do that to each other. At least NOT before I > pass > > this exam:-)” > > > > > > I’m sorry, but I was going off your last two > > sentences…how am I supposed to read it? > > > Dude > > you are trying to distroy my marriage:) > > first kiss in 1991 and I was seventeen old > > dating for nine years and got married in 2001 ( > close to ten years) > > Now that we have been together for almost 20 years > ( that is bigger than half of my life) > > > And some Spong_Bod tries to detroy it. Ain’t gonna > today, tomorrow and ever. > > > > For the record, I Tibwa, AF Blogger, L3 candidate > for the second time says I and I quote “my wife ( > mrs. Tibwa) and I ARE NOT going to cheat today, > this week, before the exam and maybe ever” > > In case you continue to call me future cheater, > you will liable for all of the emotional damage > that you cause to me and my family and will > subject to law suit to the extend that US court > allow and all the way to the US suprem court > justice.:slight_smile: Tibwa, I find it interesting that you continue to add the word “maybe” into your oath, i.e “…before the exam and maybe ever”. Did you work that word into your wedding vows? "I, Tibwa, take you, Mrs. T, to be my lawfully wedded wife (maybe), to have and to maybe hold, from this day forward (maybe), in sickness and possibly in health, for richer (maybe) or poorer (more likely) until we are parted by death (maybe).

tibwa, perhaps it’s the “maybe ever” part of your mantra that has Sponge-Bob confused.

If I take my CFA book with me to bed, is that called cheating or a “menage a trois”?

I wasn’t the only one confused here, was I?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wasn’t the only one confused here, was I? Who knows, These days a lot of ppl stay in mariage just waiting until the kids go to college before they got divorce. therefore, avoinding paying child support but they cannot escape the alimony part. Study found that ppl in your age group ( 50+) are the highest segment in the population who are getting divorce lately. So, while my wife and I promise to stay in it forever, but we cannot know for sure. that is why i say “maybe”. You at the office keep hitting at the blonde at the office and get back home to say “honey I am home, I love you, what’ for dinner”. I guess you cheating in the spirit. The only way you know if you are faithfull in your mariage is when you corner in the office, then dack come and then the blonde shows up and the boss is gone and then you do NOT call home to say, “honey I am late finishing a hard work for my boss, honey I hate this job”. Then, I will say Spong_bob, yellow head, is really faithfull. Is that sound familiar. Can i say that about you. Make sure that the blond is not around while typing :slight_smile: what a day! I am having a good time today, maybe it is because I keep it going until 4 AM this morning in doing Options , Swaps and other s**t.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > “It’s alright, ppl cheat a lot this day. Just > > for > > > once. I mean if you do not love your man > > anymore > > > but you have babies and stuff. So what the > > heck? > > > just cheat :slight_smile: ABC have something like that > > > yesterday where between 20-50% of women are > > > cheating and between 30-60% men. > > > > > > My wife and I kind of agree that we are going > > to > > > do that to each other. At least NOT before I > > pass > > > this exam:-)” > > > > > > > > > I’m sorry, but I was going off your last two > > > sentences…how am I supposed to read it? > > > > > > Dude > > > > you are trying to distroy my marriage:) > > > > first kiss in 1991 and I was seventeen old > > > > dating for nine years and got married in 2001 ( > > close to ten years) > > > > Now that we have been together for almost 20 > years > > ( that is bigger than half of my life) > > > > > > And some Spong_Bod tries to detroy it. Ain’t > gonna > > today, tomorrow and ever. > > > > > > > > For the record, I Tibwa, AF Blogger, L3 > candidate > > for the second time says I and I quote “my wife > ( > > mrs. Tibwa) and I ARE NOT going to cheat > today, > > this week, before the exam and maybe ever” > > > > In case you continue to call me future > cheater, > > you will liable for all of the emotional damage > > that you cause to me and my family and will > > subject to law suit to the extend that US court > > allow and all the way to the US suprem court > > justice.:slight_smile: > > Tibwa, I find it interesting that you continue to > add the word “maybe” into your oath, i.e > “…before the exam and maybe ever”. > > Did you work that word into your wedding vows? "I, > Tibwa, take you, Mrs. T, to be my lawfully wedded > wife (maybe), to have and to maybe hold, from this > day forward (maybe), in sickness and possibly in > health, for richer (maybe) or poorer (more likely) > until we are parted by death (maybe). Do you believe your wife beleived you when you take your oath? come on, ppl were there, pastor ,priest and friends. She knew all along that you were not serious because you cheat on her at least 3 times before you said I do. AM I lying?